TILE SHOPPE Employee Review

Great work with outstanding employees that are well motivated and enthusiastic.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Ontario8 January 2013
Opening the store and firing up the co-workers in the morning with abit of laughter and good coordinated sale goals was always a way to start the day motivated and on the right foot. By allowing me to do this it jumps everyone in the store to become more friendly and in my expierence usually creates an atmoshpere customers feel more comfortable, which makes them stay longer, in turn becomes revenue.Majority of my fellow co-workers I trianed I have to say made the expierence at The Tile Shoppe complete considering not only is chemistry and understanding of one another important but the respect of every individuals strong points to be exploited and the weak not to be taken advantage of. The hardest part of the job I found was not being the most senior and expierenced representative there but dealing with customer/marketing/computer/purchasing issues for some employees and new managers while keeping my sale quotas and requirements up to par but it sometimes became tricky to keep clients truely happy after a conflict of interest between a customer and company policies having my hands tied. The most enjoyable part of the day at work would be when its busy and I have a solid base of clientelle with either purchase's or had a question on the agenda that needed some real knowledge for problem solving. I enjoyed keeping busy.
Pros
the space in the enviroment needed to bring abit of me into the work place.
Cons
no wage increases or raises, no career growth or opportunity but work loads abundently increase significantly.

Other TILE SHOPPE Employee Reviews

Good balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2019
Great place to work. Good management. The sky is the limit when it comes to pay. The more you sell, the more you make which allows us to try harder. Very relaxed environment.
Great fair place to work!!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 December 2017
I consider working at Tileshoppe a great place to work . Management is very fair and always there to listen and offer advice. our Calgary TTS team is very strong in customer service.
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
challenging yet fulfilling job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TILE SHOPPE. Our community is ready to answer.