TILE SHOPPE Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Just another dead end job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2017
A low budget franchise, that supports lazy, irrisponsible management. Stay away if you are a growth oriented person, as you probably wont be offered non.

This however comes with the bonus of having the opportunity to work with a very flexible schedule and a very laid back work environment.
Pros
Fair commision rates, monthly bonuses, ok benefits
Cons
simple boring tasks, close to no opportunity to grow
Great work with outstanding employees that are well motivated and enthusiastic.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Ontario8 January 2013
Opening the store and firing up the co-workers in the morning with abit of laughter and good coordinated sale goals was always a way to start the day motivated and on the right foot. By allowing me to do this it jumps everyone in the store to become more friendly and in my expierence usually creates an atmoshpere customers feel more comfortable, which makes them stay longer, in turn becomes revenue.Majority of my fellow co-workers I trianed I have to say made the expierence at The Tile Shoppe complete considering not only is chemistry and understanding of one another important but the respect of every individuals strong points to be exploited and the weak not to be taken advantage of. The hardest part of the job I found was not being the most senior and expierenced representative there but dealing with customer/marketing/computer/purchasing issues for some employees and new managers while keeping my sale quotas and requirements up to par but it sometimes became tricky to keep clients truely happy after a conflict of interest between a customer and company policies having my hands tied. The most enjoyable part of the day at work would be when its busy and I have a solid base of clientelle with either purchase's or had a question on the agenda that needed some real knowledge for problem solving. I enjoyed keeping busy.
Pros
the space in the enviroment needed to bring abit of me into the work place.
Cons
no wage increases or raises, no career growth or opportunity but work loads abundently increase significantly.