TILE SHOPPE

TILE SHOPPE Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Great place to work. Good management. The sky is the limit when it comes to pay. The more you sell, the more you make which allows us to try harder. Very relaxed environment.
Excellent job, management and owner. I miss them, too bad i have to moved to a different province. A work place that you can freely express your opinions and ideas.
I consider working at Tileshoppe a great place to work . Management is very fair and always there to listen and offer advice. our Calgary TTS team is very strong in customer service.
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
challenging yet fulfilling job
Great growth, fast paced. People there are awesome, a real delight to work with. Understanding and reliable employers. Would recommend others to work here.
Pros
easy job
Cons
lower wagee
A low budget franchise, that supports lazy, irrisponsible management. Stay away if you are a growth oriented person, as you probably wont be offered non.

This however comes with the bonus of having the opportunity to work with a very flexible schedule and a very laid back work environment.
Pros
Fair commision rates, monthly bonuses, ok benefits
Cons
simple boring tasks, close to no opportunity to grow
Great environment, great team, great job, great bosses. Fun place to work in. Never boring, rewarding, awesome perks on the job. Good hours, great business.
No real job security. General management doesn't offer support to employees or acknowledges that it is not only the employees' fault when things go wrong.
Reasonable salary, day job Monday to Friday. Good work environment.I enjoyed working there.I was not under any supervision, I managed my own day.
Pros
Day job Monday to Friday
Cons
No managemnet
love what i do, but need a change. This company could be a great place to work at.
Opening the store and firing up the co-workers in the morning with abit of laughter and good coordinated sale goals was always a way to start the day motivated and on the right foot. By allowing me to do this it jumps everyone in the store to become more friendly and in my expierence usually creates an atmoshpere customers feel more comfortable, which makes them stay longer, in turn becomes revenue.Majority of my fellow co-workers I trianed I have to say made the expierence at The Tile Shoppe complete considering not only is chemistry and understanding of one another important but the respect of every individuals strong points to be exploited and the weak not to be taken advantage of. The hardest part of the job I found was not being the most senior and expierenced representative there but dealing with customer/marketing/computer/purchasing issues for some employees and new managers while keeping my sale quotas and requirements up to par but it sometimes became tricky to keep clients truely happy after a conflict of interest between a customer and company policies having my hands tied. The most enjoyable part of the day at work would be when its busy and I have a solid base of clientelle with either purchase's or had a question on the agenda that needed some real knowledge for problem solving. I enjoyed keeping busy.
Pros
the space in the enviroment needed to bring abit of me into the work place.
Cons
no wage increases or raises, no career growth or opportunity but work loads abundently increase significantly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TILE SHOPPE. Our community is ready to answer.