Tigertel

Tigertel Employee Reviews

Average Employer

Nothing to comment for either direction. The pay is average and respect is common. The culture will blow you away, great people, with fun events. The summer picnic is worth visiting!

Very unprofessional and lots of drama

I worked there for 3 months, I would ask for a later breaks and they gave me 1 hour into 4 hours injury my shift, i noticed it you asked for something they got offended quickly also the team environment is like a if you were school, the coool kids were the management and the regular workers were the degenerates, I would not choose to work there again, the manager himself is very different after you work there for a month, you adieu have to make everything Easier for them instead of yourself, SO NOT WORK There, also the wage description is incorrect

Pros

Good pay and good hours

Cons

Bad management, rude Co workers and drama environment

My time at tigertel

A typical day at work is mostly sitting and taking inbound calls which is either taking information, relying information or trouble-shooting technical issues. Assisting my work colleagues with problems that they can't solve and also training new staff on products. What I learn is assisting customers can show you how valuable your work is and give you a sense of accomplishment in your job. Management is just not giving orders or rules but its working hand in hand with employee to show them their value to the company also. My co-worker are very nice to work with and in our jobs we bring a sense of family to each other which can make your job easier. Hardest part of my job is accommodation to all types of customers and at the end of the call your customer is happy and please with our assistance. The most enjoyable part of my job as i said before is assisting both customers and coworker in resolving any issues

Great working place with an even better lunch room

- A typical day at work consist of plenty of phone calls, and long hours of communicating with people all over Canada. - I learned a better way of gaining peoples interest in a conversation, communicating with them and opening conversation with a professional approach. - Co-workers made everyone feel welcomed. - Sitting in a chair all day - The best part of the job was knowing that you are helping someone on the other end of the phone.

Pros

Great wage, Great Staff, Great Hours

Cons

Location was far from my residence

It was okay, I guess.

I honestly think that if I did not have my sister working with me I would not have made it. I loved being on the phone with people and helping them make donations or buy certain items, but the people I had to work with were so unprofessional. No one knew what they were doing, people would be eating while they were on the phone with clients, and everyone was extremely loud, so you had a hard time hearing the person you were on the phone with. I learned how to work in a loud environment, and how to use my people skills.

work

No fun just work all co workers were laid off no job security no hours hardest part it was the people enjoyable part was leaving work

Pros

Work

Cons

No Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tigertel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7