Very good company
• PLC modeling for industrial application
• Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems Interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and technical drawings.
• Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance activities on machinery and equipment throughout the facility
• Responsible for Modification, repairing, installation, maintaining, improving, and troubleshooting various types of machinery, equipment, and facilities in the processing & packaging departments.
• Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment,
according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
• Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machines
• Participate in the development of team members through training and collaboration.
• Running electronic tests and inspections, cleaning contacts or circuit boards, ensuring that systems are grounded and installing outlets, lighting fixtures and switches..