Tiffany & Co. Employee Review

View all Tiffany & Co. reviews

Good employer, with many good benefits
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RI3 July 2014
Overall it was a great company, I am proud to have been part of the Tiffany's family.

Other Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work!
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2018
Amazing team & clients, it's always a pleasure to be in the blue box. there's a saying we have, nothing bad happens at Tiffany's and it's true. the best part of the people and of course getting to try beautiful and one-of-a-kind pieces.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
The worst experience in my life
Operations Professonal (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton Mall, AB6 January 2018
This was absolutely the worst work experience I had. Colleagues gossip about each other and then report to management, management will then give you problems. Definitely the worst managers I've ever had. All they know is giving you pressure and mentally torturing you. You can never finish your job during holiday season and then people will blame you for "not doing your job". Managers are really good at using people for the busiest time of year and then fire them as if they never existed. If you pursue a healthy and long-lasting career, please do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Salary is alright
Cons
Mental stress is huge and working environment is terrible ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.