Tiffany & Co. Employee Review

View all Tiffany & Co. reviews

Bad environment, very bad job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 January 2013
I was employee as a Tiffanys' Security Officer in Vancouver. I can tell the your the company has great values, but my store was very poorly run. Very high school like with tons of favouritism.

Management had no clue want was going on in the store. The senior security officer actually ran the store like a Dictator, the store director was afraid on him.

**Great sales staff

If you enjoy long hours with no breaks and workplace abuse apply as a Tiffany Security Officer. Its not as glamorous as you think or Tiffanys has you believe.
Pros
tiffany benefits
Cons
long hours, workplace abuse

Other Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work!
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2018
Amazing team & clients, it's always a pleasure to be in the blue box. there's a saying we have, nothing bad happens at Tiffany's and it's true. the best part of the people and of course getting to try beautiful and one-of-a-kind pieces.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
The worst experience in my life
Operations Professonal (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton Mall, AB6 January 2018
This was absolutely the worst work experience I had. Colleagues gossip about each other and then report to management, management will then give you problems. Definitely the worst managers I've ever had. All they know is giving you pressure and mentally torturing you. You can never finish your job during holiday season and then people will blame you for "not doing your job". Managers are really good at using people for the busiest time of year and then fire them as if they never existed. If you pursue a healthy and long-lasting career, please do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Salary is alright
Cons
Mental stress is huge and working environment is terrible ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.