Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Canada46 reviews

Production

Production is good in this company I really love to work in this company and I also recommend to all my friends to work in this company please send your resume

Poor management

Company culture from the top down is bad. Not sure how things have changed but a lot of turnover in employees. The sales targets for commissions were mostly unattainable with the low price point of the silver products. The only good point is their constant training, but on the other hand that is part of your free time to have to attend. Managers completely micromanage you day to day.

Pros

Good training

Cons

Insights into Tiffany & Co.

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Environnement de travail toxic, mauvaise direction.

Mauvaise direction Environnement toxic. Salle de repos mal placée et trop petit.

Amazing place to work!

Honestly I’ve been in retail for over 15 years now and Tiffany’s is by far the best job I’ve ever had! I loved working with Tiffany’s! I would recommend everyone to work here

Pros

The environment, the work culture, snacks, salary, discount

Cons

A lot of standing

Good pay

The job is pretty good and competitive salary. Coworkers are nice and management is also good. Working there as a seasonal employee is definitely worth it,

The Quickest Route to Therapy

If you want to have the worst mental health of your life, I highly suggest taking an underpaid role at a toxic organization like Tiffany. Management is horrific, and there will be no legitimate support in advancing in the company. If high expectations for low compensation sounds like your ideal role, I strongly suggest you apply. If your idea of a good time is zero recognition for your contributions in conjunction with an ever increasing workload, then you will be deeply satisfied here. If you enjoy being underemployed, undervalued, and perpetually harassed by incompetent megalomaniacs in leadership for the majority of your working hours - this is definitely the organization for you!

Pros

you do get paid

Cons

everything else, company is a sinking ship

Great people to work with

I was coming from working at a place where employees were never really valued so Tiffany's was completely different, everyone is so nice and helpful and Management was always understanding of any concerns. I had a great time working here

Pros

Great people

Cons

standing up all day

Productive work place

My position was seasonal but loved that and was an amazing start to get familiar with luxury culture in retail.Training was amazing. Management of Yorkdale team was wonderful.One of the best experiences.

Informations confidentielles - clauses de non-divulgation de ces informations dans le contrat

Amazing work setting with great staff. Very helpful and appreciative colleagues. Enjoy working together and get along great in addition to doing their jobs in a timely manner.

Do not work here

Do not waste your time , this company only cares for its stock holders , Company morale is so fake its sending a chill down my spine typing this. You learn quickly that when you start at Tiffany you are re enrolling in highschool. Fake Management (makes me want to puke thinking about how they are so uncaring and politically correct solely for their benefit, they might be lizards in human suits to be honest), backstabbing co workers, generally uneasy environment to stand in for 8 hours a day. Poor pay , terrible environment to be happy Customers treat you like dirt daily and management expects you to take it.

Pros

unpaid lunches, going home

Cons

culture, management, fake people, unpaid lunches

Horrible place to work for!

Horrible! Make sure to lick the *** of the Director, it will keep you in the circle of "friends".Management is a joke! Very toxic place. Never trust anyone here. Leadership doesn't care about employees, they will use you and throw you like you were never a part of the team. If you enjoy to gossip, backstab and make yourself pretty this is a perfect job.

Pros

Great Company

Cons

Leadership is useless, They are too busy fixing their face with make up and lipstick. No respect to employees, get ready to lick *** if you want to grow this includes backstabbing and gossiping.

Pretty on the outside. Toxic on the inside.

Management lacks accountability. Frequently passing the buck. Training exists but the quality of it requires some improvement. A good balance of theory and implementation needs to be established. Tenured sales professionals are more interested in finding fault in others, rather than focusing on addressing the customer’s needs and concerns. This all happens behind the scenes as the customer is made to wait on the sales floor. It comes as no surprise why they could no longer stand on their own and was bought out by LVMH.

Fast Paced

I love this job, while its only seasonal work I wish I could work there longer. It's a fast-paced learning environment with the need to be motivated to research at home as you must have adequate knowledge of collections to sell. I would highly recommend working here.

Sales Professional

Cons - no work life balance - no room to move in company - management - scheduling - communication throughout company Pros - pays well - customer connections - great benefits - employee discount

Good company to work for

The staff at Tiffany & Company are amazing. The company treats you well, takes care of benefits and has a positive work environment. They also invest in your education should you want to pursue more learning information.

Company is good to work for, the coworkers, not so much

Management didnt care just didnt ever want to rock any boat but were nice enough. Other sales associates tho are complete sharks who dont care if it is your customer and will insert themselves in your sale and take over the sale without any prompting from you for 'help' for anything.

Great place to workFeel supported in the decision makinglong work hoursfun at worklack of growth opportunity constantly surrounded by beautiful things

Pros

teams

Cons

hours

Great company culture

The HR has great programs and benefits programs, but actual work life really depends on how the managers manage each location. Staffs could be bully and it all up to how good the management is.

Great staff, poor management

Overall a great place to work, no benifits witch is a downfall, great with schedueling around hours. Management is terrible tho, i was given the keys and told they seen potential in me. Then a few weeks later was fired as "people are saying youre rude to customers, and after 2 months of you being here its just not gonna work out" everyone knows im the nicest person... i was not asked or talked to about any incident nor was i given a situation for the exscuse..

Pros

Tab, works great around scheduel

Cons

Terrible management, no benifits

perfect experience working at Tiffany

Greated and engaged customers in a professional and friendly manner while ensuring that they knew our pomotions. Helped the customers by answering their questions and reponded quickly. Enthusiatic and knowledgeable about products and trends. Used strong upselling skills to promote other jewerys. closing and opening stlore alone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement