Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Cons - no work life balance - no room to move in company - management - scheduling - communication throughout company Pros - pays well - customer connections - great benefits - employee discount
Amazing work setting with great staff. Very helpful and appreciative colleagues. Enjoy working together and get along great in addition to doing their jobs in a timely manner.
Do not waste your time , this company only cares for its stock holders , Company morale is so fake its sending a chill down my spine typing this. You learn quickly that when you start at Tiffany you are re enrolling in highschool. Fake Management (makes me want to puke thinking about how they are so uncaring and politically correct solely for their benefit, they might be lizards in human suits to be honest), backstabbing co workers, generally uneasy environment to stand in for 8 hours a day. Poor pay , terrible environment to be happy Customers treat you like dirt daily and management expects you to take it.
Pros
unpaid lunches, going home
Cons
culture, management, fake people, unpaid lunches
Horrible! Make sure to lick the *** of the Director, it will keep you in the circle of "friends".Management is a joke! Very toxic place. Never trust anyone here. Leadership doesn't care about employees, they will use you and throw you like you were never a part of the team. If you enjoy to gossip, backstab and make yourself pretty this is a perfect job.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Leadership is useless, They are too busy fixing their face with make up and lipstick. No respect to employees, get ready to lick *** if you want to grow this includes backstabbing and gossiping.
Management lacks accountability. Frequently passing the buck. Training exists but the quality of it requires some improvement. A good balance of theory and implementation needs to be established. Tenured sales professionals are more interested in finding fault in others, rather than focusing on addressing the customer’s needs and concerns. This all happens behind the scenes as the customer is made to wait on the sales floor. It comes as no surprise why they could no longer stand on their own and was bought out by LVMH.
I love this job, while its only seasonal work I wish I could work there longer. It's a fast-paced learning environment with the need to be motivated to research at home as you must have adequate knowledge of collections to sell. I would highly recommend working here.
The staff at Tiffany & Company are amazing. The company treats you well, takes care of benefits and has a positive work environment. They also invest in your education should you want to pursue more learning information.
Management didnt care just didnt ever want to rock any boat but were nice enough. Other sales associates tho are complete sharks who dont care if it is your customer and will insert themselves in your sale and take over the sale without any prompting from you for 'help' for anything.
Great place to workFeel supported in the decision makinglong work hoursfun at worklack of growth opportunity constantly surrounded by beautiful things
Pros
teams
Cons
hours
The HR has great programs and benefits programs, but actual work life really depends on how the managers manage each location. Staffs could be bully and it all up to how good the management is.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tiffany & Co.?
Overall a great place to work, no benifits witch is a downfall, great with schedueling around hours. Management is terrible tho, i was given the keys and told they seen potential in me. Then a few weeks later was fired as "people are saying youre rude to customers, and after 2 months of you being here its just not gonna work out" everyone knows im the nicest person... i was not asked or talked to about any incident nor was i given a situation for the exscuse..
Pros
Tab, works great around scheduel
Cons
Terrible management, no benifits
Greated and engaged customers in a professional and friendly manner while ensuring that they knew our pomotions. Helped the customers by answering their questions and reponded quickly. Enthusiatic and knowledgeable about products and trends. Used strong upselling skills to promote other jewerys. closing and opening stlore alone.
Amazing team & clients, it's always a pleasure to be in the blue box. there's a saying we have, nothing bad happens at Tiffany's and it's true. the best part of the people and of course getting to try beautiful and one-of-a-kind pieces.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
This was absolutely the worst work experience I had. Colleagues gossip about each other and then report to management, management will then give you problems. Definitely the worst managers I've ever had. All they know is giving you pressure and mentally torturing you. You can never finish your job during holiday season and then people will blame you for "not doing your job". Managers are really good at using people for the busiest time of year and then fire them as if they never existed. If you pursue a healthy and long-lasting career, please do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Salary is alright
Cons
Mental stress is huge and working environment is terrible ...
Overall the staff is great to work with, the fallback is upper management and entitled customers. Pay is decent, and benefits are offered. HR is not always the most helpful.
This is a really good store to start up the luxury retail career. The working environment is awesome with carpet and luxurious decorations. It also has wonderful company culture, comprehensive employee training, good management, and reasonable rewarding system.
Pros
good reward
Cons
less job security
A typical day consisted of morning review of sales goals, working on client development and returning any calls or emails from customers. The afternoon was spent on the sales floor, showing product, developing relationships and closing sales. I learned how to develop my strengths in written communication, as well as how to connect with people, listen to their stories and exceed their expectations. I learned a lot about multi-tasking and working under tight timelines and high pressure, shipping limitations and solving problems using creative ideas that complied to company policies and procedures. Management was always supportive as long as target sales were being met, and were receptive to innovation on how to drive business. There was a strong emphasis on appearance and the trust that it ensues, as well as maintaining a professional and courteous disposition regardless the situation. The hardest part of the job was the stress over the increasing sales targets and maintaining high energy when the market would dip and sales were less abundant. The most enjoyable part of the job was playing a small role in so many celebrations, be it a wedding, a birth or a retirement. Sharing a part of families richest moments was an honour I did not take lightly.
Pros
The merchandise are pieces of art created from the rarest stones with the highest craftsmanship.
Cons
long hours and limited flexibility when it came to time off.
I worked as Operations for TCO. This company is great and has a lot of good talent. I really enjoyed my time. However there is no career advancement. I learned a lot about high end jewelry and customer service.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No days off set
Without a doubt, I can say working for Tiffany & Co. was the worst experience in my career. The internal culture tarnishes the legacy of the brand. The key issue of this company is the management, there is a clique culture with strong favoritism. The leadership does not coach or mentor. This is a sink or swim organization and they will watch you drown.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Tiffany is a great place to work. All the staff are friendly and professional. However, the sales plans have become nearly impossible to meet.
The job and the pay are great. Work/ life balance is good, sometimes you have to do close/open, which is not great, but other than that it's good. Management is absolutely terrible, they are lifeless, they never smile or bring positive energy to the team, and the store director is given so much power over the store, it becomes a sort of dictatorship.
  1. Employee reviews