It's always best to listen to both sides of the story or complaint of any issues from both people weather if the person is a temp from any agency if they're having problems with other fellow workers-have cameras to review of what happened if the person is being accused of things they never done to others.Take the time to listen and learn.Have compassion.Treat all people equal even if that person is not employed by the client on their payroll.
The CEO of that period are no longer with the company. However, in general I would advise every CEO to trust and empower his team in running the business as senior management personnel are hired to tell the CEO what they need to do to improve the business, not to be told what to do by him or her!
Raise professional standards and cut the coarse language.
No advice to give
- Does thyssenkrupp require background check?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at thyssenkrupp?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at thyssenkrupp?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at thyssenkrupp?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at thyssenkrupp?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at thyssenkrupp? What are the steps along th…3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at thyssenkrupp?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at thyssenkrupp?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at thyssenkrupp?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at thyssenkrupp?2 people answered