Thyme Maternity Employee Review

View all Thyme Maternity reviews

Decent job, but not a career
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 October 2017
I worked for Reitman's for over 9 years, moving to all branches, eventually being moved to thyme because they said it was the only store I would be able to advance in. After working there for a year and a half I was told that they were just going to hire from the outside instead because it wasn't fair that I might play favorites. While I enjoyed the time spent there with the people I worked with it wasn't a career sadly.
They do have a great environment, nice customers and a relaxed day structure though.
Cons
long hours alone, no advancement

Other Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews

A Good Start
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2019
A good place to start your career and get your feet wet, but not your forever home. Provides the opportunity to try many things; however, this is also because they run understaffed (so be ready to do 3 jobs for the price of one).

Half Fridays all year round, but are strict about breaks, lunches and work hours. Pay is below market value. benefits are average, no RRSP options, but clothing discount is good.

Overall, do it to start your career, but not a place to grow.
just not an overall great place to be
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 September 2019
just not an overall great place to be, not entirely crazy about the position. Job work/life balance was great which was truly the only perk of this job in my opinion