Thyme Maternity Employee Review

View all Thyme Maternity reviews

Great company to work for and amazing experiences.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario25 September 2017
I love working for Thyme.I had the greatest experiences with my clients as we take part in a very important time of their lives.
As management,policies where not strictly enforced all the time( return policies for example) which made the staff sometimes confused as we were expected to always make sure the client was happy even if it meant her returning an item that has been worn and washed.
Pros
great discounts and room for advancement
Cons
lot of presure for sales like any other retail enviroment

Other Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews

A Good Start
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2019
A good place to start your career and get your feet wet, but not your forever home. Provides the opportunity to try many things; however, this is also because they run understaffed (so be ready to do 3 jobs for the price of one).

Half Fridays all year round, but are strict about breaks, lunches and work hours. Pay is below market value. benefits are average, no RRSP options, but clothing discount is good.

Overall, do it to start your career, but not a place to grow.
just not an overall great place to be
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 September 2019
just not an overall great place to be, not entirely crazy about the position. Job work/life balance was great which was truly the only perk of this job in my opinion