Thyme Maternity Employee Review

View all Thyme Maternity reviews

Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS8 June 2019
I stayed for a short time after being traumatized by their method for treating employees like pawns. Using employees for after work agendas. I spoke with their HR and received hush money. But it's been years and I hear their management has changed. But it's the more you know that helps us grow into better characters. Cheers to the future.
Pros
Cons
Unappreciated

Other Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews

A Good Start
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2019
A good place to start your career and get your feet wet, but not your forever home. Provides the opportunity to try many things; however, this is also because they run understaffed (so be ready to do 3 jobs for the price of one).

Half Fridays all year round, but are strict about breaks, lunches and work hours. Pay is below market value. benefits are average, no RRSP options, but clothing discount is good.

Overall, do it to start your career, but not a place to grow.
just not an overall great place to be
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 September 2019
just not an overall great place to be, not entirely crazy about the position. Job work/life balance was great which was truly the only perk of this job in my opinion