Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Great company to work for and amazing experiences.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario25 September 2017
I love working for Thyme.I had the greatest experiences with my clients as we take part in a very important time of their lives.
As management,policies where not strictly enforced all the time( return policies for example) which made the staff sometimes confused as we were expected to always make sure the client was happy even if it meant her returning an item that has been worn and washed.
Pros
great discounts and room for advancement
Cons
lot of presure for sales like any other retail enviroment
good place to work will miss it
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON5 February 2013
was a great place to work, but near the end unrealistic expectations and no help. where required
Pros
beautiful store/great co workers
Cons
unrealistic expectations
Productive and always a new day
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 September 2012
There was always something new to learn at this job. Pregnancy changes daily and therefore you were required to learn different stages of pregnancy, as well as what the average person would feel throughout the pregnancy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers, being able to fully satisfy their needs, and see them come back throughout their pregnancy, or even subsequent pregnancies. The hardest part of the job would be the emotional factor of a customer. Pregnancy does play on the emotions and sometimes you just had to be the shoulder to lean on that they needed.