Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Decent job, but not a career
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 October 2017
I worked for Reitman's for over 9 years, moving to all branches, eventually being moved to thyme because they said it was the only store I would be able to advance in. After working there for a year and a half I was told that they were just going to hire from the outside instead because it wasn't fair that I might play favorites. While I enjoyed the time spent there with the people I worked with it wasn't a career sadly.
They do have a great environment, nice customers and a relaxed day structure though.
Cons
long hours alone, no advancement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2016
The management and staff are amazing. Very encouraging and social. I have been able to enhance my sales and social skills here. Most enjoyable part of the day is helping my customer find that perfect outfit and being apart of her journey.
Pros
work environment and employee discounts :)
Enjoyable work place.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 February 2016
I enjoyed my time working there. The only reason for me leaving was due to the inconsistency of management and DSM's at the time making it a stressful working environment.
New opportunity
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  edmonton, ab10 September 2014
A good start for those entering into the retail world. Good training and excellent leadership.
Great Clientele and wonderful atmosphere. Bad Company to work for, with poorly run management.
Team Lead/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 August 2014
Thyme Maternirty has great Clients that come in for their personal needs, however I would not recommend anyone working with Reitmans. The company is going downhill fast and has poorly structered management, including Head Office. The benefits are okay, and the pay rate is alright but room for advancement is slim since the turnover rate is extremely high.
Pros
Fun customers
Cons
No supportive management.