Thyme Maternity Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 July 2017
I enjoyed working at Thyme Maternity. It was so rewarding to deal with the clientele and assist them with their maternity clothing needs. I was known as the stores special sales rep as I took interest in the clientele and their maternity journey.
Pros
Loved working the the clientele
It was a great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2017
Working for Reitmans in Thyme Maternity was very interesting. It was my first job. The leadership team was fantastic. They taught me how to be a good salesperson. I learned so much about connecting with customers and building a relationship with the company as a base. I became very involved. I also developed new skills of selling and being very outgoing especially for a job that requires you to properly help pregnant women.
Pros
Good working environmment
Cons
No flexible hours
Great place with great people
Open and close store, manager on duty (Current Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta23 September 2013
I very much enjoyed the staff and management at Thyme maternity. The company allowed me to advance and prove myself. The customers were friendly, and I enjoyed helping them, and feeling like I made someone's day a little brighter. The management was great and was always there to help you when you needed, and in general, the staff was hard working and amazing.
The hardest part of my job was definitely the decrease in sales in the past few months, trying to make personal and store targets was difficult.
The most enjoyable part of my job other than my co-workers was working with woman during a special stage in their life!

I have no complaints, I just need a change in scenery
Pros
Amazing discount with different stores, half an hour break plus 2 15 minute breaks, great staff
Cons
slow business days