Thrive Employee Reviews

Learning environment
Teen Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY26 September 2018
It was nice being able to learn something new and different everyday at work. Working with the kids was a blast and the activities were always fun and interactive.
Pros
Free lunch/snack
Cons
Little to no pay
Awful work Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT26 September 2018
I worked for thrive slc now thrive la and it was an awful experience. Everyone who worked there acted like they cared about their employees but did not.
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ME28 August 2018
Much autonomy. Worked mainly remotely the past 3 years. Started out as a temporary account, ended up as CFO. Loved working with the people. Great board of directors.
Work at home job
Le-Vel (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WA1 August 2018
Thrive lets their employees work freely. They work in the comfort of their homes, any day, any time. I've learned that sales can be a little challenging. The hardest part of the job for me was to make sales.
Pros
Work any time, any day of the week
Cons
If you have nobody to refer, you won't get paid.
Great place for new opportunities
Training Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Newton Abbot21 July 2018
There are lots of chances to try something new in this company and always projects available to get involved in.

I had a chance to work in most areas of the business before staying in the Training team.

The team is incredibly talented but the atmosphere is pretty laid back.
Highly Enjoyable
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Watkinsville, GA15 July 2018
I would definitely recommend working for Thrive. My grandmother lives at another Thrive location and they take care of both their residents and their employees. I only left because it was a temporary position.
open job that gives us chances to grow
Pca/Aba (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJ18 June 2018
well it would depend on the child. Cases does change regularly. I mainly deal with children with server behavioral problems. This gave me the chance to work with kids from all walks of life. My manager stayed on us and made sure everyone is doing their jobs. I have not seen many cultures working for this company. Then again i would not know we work all over Philadelphia, and the Tri-State to the County. Hardest two i must say would be, dealing with parents that does not seem to care or so interest in their child life, second would have to be when the child does not show up enough times.
Pros
growing in different enviorments
Cons
lack of interest in their child and communication
Cut Throat and Stressful
Educator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA6 June 2018
It's about who you know, not what you know. Teachers are in positions they aren't qualified for and expected to perform at 110%. Are you willing to sacrifice your soul? Your Morals? Then this is the job for you.
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI30 April 2018
Great opportunity to learn new skills. We were able to visit multiple employers and meet hiring managers. I am interested in transferring my previous experience into a healthcare setting.
Pros
Free Lunch and Learn training with industry leaders
Cons
Unpaid
Inspiring
Program Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KS16 April 2018
Inspiring and allowed me to gain a greater work ethic. I also learned how communicate better with others. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people and connect with others on a personal basis.
Productive work enviroment based on teamwork
LPN shift (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SC 2957619 March 2018
Pleasant work enviroment, staff works as a team. Management takes the time to listen to any concerns or input that you might have. Always open to ideas that will open doors for improvement.
Good when able to keep me busy
LVN (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TX28 October 2017
Staffing is non-consistent, not enough clients for nurses, benefits are expensive as probably with most home health, no PTO offered. No advancement opportunities, raises unseen, excellent for those who are not dependent on income stability.
Relaxing and Stress - free environment
Candle Maker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN2 October 2017
Job was more than stress free. At times, it was a stress reliever. Loved the customers and creation of products including candles and items with essential oils.
Great Volunteer Opportunity
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, MO7 July 2017
Great opportunity the social work program from UCM and the THRIVE program allow for students. Great way to help others in starting the social work program and gaining experience.
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 June 2017
It was a fun workplace. My manger was very nice. I learned a lot of computer skills. It was never really a hard part because he always made the job fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Great place to work. No room for idustry learnging or growth if you in a senior role.
Huddle Lead/SR QA (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH31 May 2017
Company has no structure. Administration do not support authoritative of leads. No correction actions. Do as you please environment. Clients are lacking process knowledge, so Thrive is lacking direction on client knowledge and projects items. There is a lot of lag time. Analyst do not have QA skillset or appropriate training to be given an Analyst job. Analyst has none to minimal personal skills.
I worked 60 hrs. a week. Studying client info, prepping team docs and coaching team. That what it takes. For those who not doing all they can work 40 hrs. a week.
Thrive insurance policy for a married couple is ridiculous. Pay is ok. They give leads a bonus but direct how you get it. If you just want a paycheck and don't have no morals on work ethics, this is a great place to work. If you are motivated, determined, love growth and like to get things done this place would not be good for you.
Pros
read top
Cons
read top
great
Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL21 April 2017
Awesome company They are super
I think they care about people
I think they are genuine
I would recommend this company to people considering working here
Good people doing good work
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX23 February 2017
Thrive is a positive work environment. They have merged with a very large company in the industry and at growing. The culture is inclusive and wants employees to offer ideas for the development of the company.
Pros
Growth of the company
Cons
Contract postion for me.
thrive is a charity that helps people get horticlture skills
Student (Former Employee) –  Batterses Park london18 January 2017
I studyed a City and Gilds level 1 in horticulture at Thrive, a charity that gives you the skills to get gardening work. This is not a job/company Its a City and Gilds course.
pizza hut was a bad place to work
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, UT3 November 2016
My boss was always rude. she treated me like I was scum. I was looked down on I was the dish washer. I worked my butt off doing whatever hours I was given. I even had to miss a family Christmas party , but I put on a smile and worked on. I learned that with out me the customers wouldn't have anything to eat or drink form. My co-workers were some what nice not all of them were though. The hardest part was keeping a smile on my face all day, but I managed to keep a smile . The most enjoyable part was walking out the door.
Cons
No free lunches or breaks, and bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrive. Our community is ready to answer.