Thrive Employee Reviews

Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI30 April 2018
Great opportunity to learn new skills. We were able to visit multiple employers and meet hiring managers. I am interested in transferring my previous experience into a healthcare setting.
Pros
Free Lunch and Learn training with industry leaders
Cons
Unpaid
Inspiring
Program Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KS16 April 2018
Inspiring and allowed me to gain a greater work ethic. I also learned how communicate better with others. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people and connect with others on a personal basis.
Good when able to keep me busy
LVN (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TX28 October 2017
Staffing is non-consistent, not enough clients for nurses, benefits are expensive as probably with most home health, no PTO offered. No advancement opportunities, raises unseen, excellent for those who are not dependent on income stability.
Relaxing and Stress - free environment
Candle Maker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN2 October 2017
Job was more than stress free. At times, it was a stress reliever. Loved the customers and creation of products including candles and items with essential oils.
Great Volunteer Opportunity
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, MO7 July 2017
Great opportunity the social work program from UCM and the THRIVE program allow for students. Great way to help others in starting the social work program and gaining experience.
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 June 2017
It was a fun workplace. My manger was very nice. I learned a lot of computer skills. It was never really a hard part because he always made the job fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Great place to work. No room for idustry learnging or growth if you in a senior role.
Huddle Lead/SR QA (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH31 May 2017
Company has no structure. Administration do not support authoritative of leads. No correction actions. Do as you please environment. Clients are lacking process knowledge, so Thrive is lacking direction on client knowledge and projects items. There is a lot of lag time. Analyst do not have QA skillset or appropriate training to be given an Analyst job. Analyst has none to minimal personal skills.
I worked 60 hrs. a week. Studying client info, prepping team docs and coaching team. That what it takes. For those who not doing all they can work 40 hrs. a week.
Thrive insurance policy for a married couple is ridiculous. Pay is ok. They give leads a bonus but direct how you get it. If you just want a paycheck and don't have no morals on work ethics, this is a great place to work. If you are motivated, determined, love growth and like to get things done this place would not be good for you.
Pros
read top
Cons
read top
great
Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL21 April 2017
Awesome company They are super
I think they care about people
I think they are genuine
I would recommend this company to people considering working here
Good people doing good work
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX23 February 2017
Thrive is a positive work environment. They have merged with a very large company in the industry and at growing. The culture is inclusive and wants employees to offer ideas for the development of the company.
Pros
Growth of the company
Cons
Contract postion for me.
thrive is a charity that helps people get horticlture skills
Student (Former Employee) –  Batterses Park london18 January 2017
I studyed a City and Gilds level 1 in horticulture at Thrive, a charity that gives you the skills to get gardening work. This is not a job/company Its a City and Gilds course.
pizza hut was a bad place to work
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, UT3 November 2016
My boss was always rude. she treated me like I was scum. I was looked down on I was the dish washer. I worked my butt off doing whatever hours I was given. I even had to miss a family Christmas party , but I put on a smile and worked on. I learned that with out me the customers wouldn't have anything to eat or drink form. My co-workers were some what nice not all of them were though. The hardest part was keeping a smile on my face all day, but I managed to keep a smile . The most enjoyable part was walking out the door.
Cons
No free lunches or breaks, and bad pay
Work from home create your own business and lifestyle.
Sales/promoter (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NY25 October 2016
Easy to start up your own business from anywhere with your phone or tablet. Help change peoples lives by offering premium nutrition into their daily lives.
Pros
work from anywhere
Cons
return policy needs to be fixed.
Terrible Place to Work
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MT28 September 2016
Management does not listen to anyone but themselves. There are no options for advancement unless you stick around for 15 years. Those who stick around for 15 years do not have the education or the education they should for the roles they hold. The talk down to the rest of the staff and tell you to quit when you tell them you feel overwhelmed with your workload and treat you like you are replaceable even though the ship would sink if you left.
Pros
Coworkers are awesome.
Cons
Salaries, Management
horrible
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY9 November 2015
Job is extremely stressful for no reason. The job is not difficult but the people that work there make it hard. I wouldn't recommend this place to any friend.
Cons
everyone is rude
Family
Physical Plant Director (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TX7 April 2015
A typical day starts at 0700 and ends at 1900. working for Thrive has allowed me to hone my maintenance and construction skills. I enjoy working with and interacting with the employees and residents. The hardest part about the job is leaving at the end of the day. I look forward to the smiles on peoples faces when I am done fixing or helping them.
Productive fun working enviroment
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MA30 August 2013
-lawn mowing
-weed wacking
-equiment management
-my co workers i got along with
-the hardest part of job was transportaion
-most enjoyable part of job was working
Pros
working, co workers, managers
Cons
location
helping people help themselves
Thai Yoga Practitioner/Yoga Therapy (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SC10 April 2012
Rewarding to help and encourage others toward self healing