Thrive Group Employee Reviews

Lots of bullying
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 May 2019
A lot of bully happens amongst PSW as well as Management to PSW's. Some Coordinators speak down to PSW's and at times forget about the Clients Bill of Rights. On some occasions I have notified my boss about me being late and she does not tell my clients. This causes increased Stress for my clients and does not demonstrate their right to know when their service would be provided.
Pros
HOOPP Pension
Cons
Bullying, toxic management, and some senior managers do not help either
17 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Thrive Group - although we are sorry to hear that you have some concerns. As you are currently employed by Thrive Group, I ask that you please reach out to Human Resources so that we can hear your concerns, and can investigate further. Bullying at All Thrive Group organizations will not tolerated - our Respect in the Workplace policy is very clear on this. Please give us the opportunity to follow up. You can reach HR at 289-309-8477 ext 582.

Great place to work!
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, BM20 February 2019
I think Thrive Group is a great place to build your life. They care about you as an employer and work their hardest for you to work to your best ability. Would recommend
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Can’t think of anything
17 May 2019

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate it!

Treated amazing at any level
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 February 2019
This is a a great organization where you feel like family. I really feel cared about with them and am working towards FT. The recruitment may take a bit of time but they are flexible and really nice and it’s worth it!
Pros
Caring
Cons
A little more pay would be nice
17 May 2019

It is wonderful to hear that you think of your Thrive Group team as 'family'. We are flattered and grateful that you think that way! Your team must be a great team!

Cleaning houses
Home making (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 February 2019
When i use to work for thrive group the communication system was poor and every time i went to a clients home i would never know what there mentel or physical condition are and always felt lile I'm walking in blinding.

Times i be late for my client your suppost to call the office and let them know you'll be late so they can call them and let them know you'll be in late but they never call there clients to pass the massage so when i get there. Their already Very upset and trying to make your day harder..

Very very poor communication skill with this company.
Pros
You meet really nice people
Cons
Lol the moment will explain it all.
17 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Thrive Group on Indeed although we are sorry that you did not have a positive experience with us. We are always open to discussing specific concerns in person or by phone - only when we receive the feedback and investigate concerns can we improve. Feel free to call Human Resources if you would like to chat. We can be reached at 289-309-8477 ext 582.

Way too many cliques
Hamilton (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 December 2018
Initially enjoyed the job. Loved how appreciative the clients are.
Thrive overall manager has no personality or people skills, got the job by being there forever. Different managers at the various locations are open to change and improvements
Do not recommend!
Pros
Decent shifts
Cons
Always complaining about everything/one
16 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Thrive Group. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience with us. We are always open to discussing specific concerns in person or by phone - only with such insight can we improve. Feel free to call Human Resources if you would like to chat. We can be reached at 289-309-8477 ext 582.

Feĺt like high school
Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 October 2018
The working environment is clannish. New people are not wanted by the senior staff. Too many workers are stuck in the past and are resistant to change...and the management know it. Team work was not an option with the senior staff unless you sided with them and harrass the people that they do not like. I can say one nice thing and that is that the staff interact very well with the residents.
Pros
A decent wage
Cons
Need to get rid of their senior staff
28 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Thrive Group. We take all feedback seriously and are open to discussing your concerns in person, or by telephone. Please feel free to contact Human Resources at 289-309-8477 at any time if you would like to chat

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 August 2018
Coworkers were great and management is supportive.

Job can be stressful or boring at times but is rewarding.

Good insight into the needs of a long-term care home as this position tends to be the middle point between nursing and administration.
Good place where Health and Safety comes first.
Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 March 2017
It begins in the morning from 7am depending on the emergence till 10pm in the evening, not all the time.

I learnt to be patient and do the job with kindness and passion. how to manage stress which had not worked for me but working towards it.

Diversity, Respect, Team work and safety of all workers.

To see families trying so hard to take care of their loved ones, so heart breaking.

To assist and put the best smile on a clients face, make some ones day .

An Excellent place or Environment to work for
Pros
Spilt shifts
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9