Thrifty Foods
Thrifty Foods Employee Review

Great co-workers and managers

26 January 2020
The pace may vary but overall Thrifty Foods is a wonderful employer. Co-workers are helpful and friendly, management is present and accessible; willing to help you. All in all a great place to work.
22 July 2019
Same role
management needs some improvement but the people you work with on a daily basis make up for that. Easy job to do with no experience because they provide the training and are patient with new people.
16 October 2018
Typically, a day at work would begin at 3:00pm, and I would start by packaging freshly baked goods. I would then stock the shelves with product, and make sure that shelves were orderly. I would ensure that bakery area was clean. I served customers as well. I learned how to interact with customers. Management was very knowledgeable, but did not communicate to me as much as I would have liked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my coworkers.

Overall, I had a positive work experience, with the hardest part of the job being working until 12:00am.
Pros
Samples of baked goods
Cons
Sometimes, but not often, customers were difficult
7 November 2018
It has been over a decade since I worked here. I remember it as being a fun work environment. The location was busy for a town of its size and there was a high influx of summer tourist.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrifty Foods. Our community is ready to answer.