Thrifty Foods
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
View all Thrifty Foods reviews

Thrifty Foods

Thrifty Foods Employee Review

Some great coworkers and customers

High expectations for low pay. I guess good for young people to work around school. Not much appreciation for your time and effort. Little room for advancement unless you are manager's favourite. Management in general could use an overhaul.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Not great with ordering uniforms for staff

They aren’t very good with ordering staff uniforms when requested I asked 3 times took them 2 months to put the order in I ended up working in a uniform shirt with holes in it and customers started to notice
Same role

Amazing place to work

Staff is friendly and caring. Everyone works as a team and is very supportive of their staff. Very patient and understanding staff and customers (for the most part).

Pros

Gifts for staff every so often, good staff
Same location

High stress, I don't feel valued at all

I wish I had better things to say about the environment. Unfortunately I have experienced a vast gulf between the how one is treated as a customer versus as an employee. Management spends more time upstairs in the office than downstairs on the floor with the workers. Communication is terrible. If it weren't for the quality people I work alongside I probably would have run for the hills a long time ago.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrifty Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Thrifty Foods with

• Thrifty Foods
  • Some great coworkers and customers