Thrifty Foods
Thrifty Foods Employee Review

Thrifty foods

31 March 2020
I quite enjoy working at thrifty foods and I feel that anyone that works there would say the same. I am still employed there and I hope to stay for as long as they’d have me for.
5 October 2019
Same role
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
had a good experience with thriftys as a first job management was very helpful with training and hours. friendly staff and well managed from top to bottom.
7 July 2019
They gave me so much to learn. Among other company's within the little time I've been working, and I'd highly reckon that some give Thrifty Foods a try. Thank you Thrifty Foods for giving me a chance to work with you guys I appreciate it.
Pros
Great workers to get along with.
Cons
No cons great place to work with they're really understanding.
18 May 2020
5 years I worked at Thrifty foods. First boss I had was an absolute terror & the second boss was even worse. She made everyone’s life awful by making everyone work shifts they hated for no reason. Never scheduled enough staff for the deli to run smooth, at least once a week she would miss a VERY important shift slot. She was rude & scary but i dont blame her. Thrifty’s is an extremely toxic environment and the whole manager team is basically a clique that’s filled with fake people who are constantly passive aggressive with each other. Pay also SUCKED and they were not fair in promotions. Never work here, simply for your sanity.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrifty Foods. Our community is ready to answer.