Threeosix Industrial

Threeosix Industrial Employee Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Threeosix and met some great people. Would love to work for them again in the future. Cant say enough good about management and their positive interaction and morale support amongst employees.
I have been working at Threeosix for just over two years now. I can say that this company is growing rapidly, and with that comes plenty of opportunity to advance within the company. I have moved through up quickly and found that as long as I am punctual, consistently work hard and make every effort to learn and help the project move forward, my work is rewarded. I would be lying if I said Threeosix hasn't had a few growing pains along the way, but when a company is doubling in size every year it can be hard for processes and procedures to keep pace. With new staff coming on board consistently you will find that you need to mentor new staff on the way things are done at this company. Which is also a great opportunity to improve your people management skills.
Threeosix employs motivated staff in a collaborative work environment. It was a fun but productive work atmosphere and I would recommend this workplace.
The company doesn't really know whats going on for the most part and they lay you off before your 3 month probation. Your hired on as one position but do many positions as they dont know whats going on like 1 day your a labourer the next your a plumber the next your a carpenter ect. But the wage stays the same . No breaks no life no safety hording has bad air (lung infections) No lunches but you lose 30mins for lunch you dont get .
Pros
Non
Cons
No breaks no life safety issues and unorganized
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Threeosix Industrial?