Threeosix Industrial

Threeosix Industrial: 6 Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Insights into Threeosix Industrial

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Great people to work for, if you need something they get it.

Awesome work life balance, pay is industry standard which is pretty good. Fast paced when there is work to be done but I personally like that. Makes the days go by fast. Great group of people In management and a growing company.

Pros

Always doing something different, great people, pay is good, live out allowance is good, paid travel, room for advancement, growing company.

Cons

A little bit unorganized at times but that is typical of most companies in this line of work, Usually it is because of the client being unorganized as well

Young company. Working hard to compete with the big dogs

Work day is 12 hours. Always have work to do. Easy to keep busy. Guys are good to work with. Job security is an issue not sure what is going to happen. Working for ThreeOsix is great.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Benefits could be better, pay for journeyman is lower then most industry standards. LOA snd travel pay does help.

Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Threeosix and met some great people. Would love to work for them again in the future. Cant say enough good about management and their positive interaction and morale support amongst employees.

Fast paced growth company with room to advance

I have been working at Threeosix for just over two years now. I can say that this company is growing rapidly, and with that comes plenty of opportunity to advance within the company. I have moved through up quickly and found that as long as I am punctual, consistently work hard and make every effort to learn and help the project move forward, my work is rewarded. I would be lying if I said Threeosix hasn't had a few growing pains along the way, but when a company is doubling in size every year it can be hard for processes and procedures to keep pace. With new staff coming on board consistently you will find that you need to mentor new staff on the way things are done at this company. Which is also a great opportunity to improve your people management skills.

Fast-Paced and Fun Work Environment

Threeosix employs motivated staff in a collaborative work environment. It was a fun but productive work atmosphere and I would recommend this workplace.

Completely confused

The company doesn't really know whats going on for the most part and they lay you off before your 3 month probation. Your hired on as one position but do many positions as they dont know whats going on like 1 day your a labourer the next your a plumber the next your a carpenter ect. But the wage stays the same . No breaks no life no safety hording has bad air (lung infections) No lunches but you lose 30mins for lunch you dont get .

Pros

Non

Cons

No breaks no life safety issues and unorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Threeosix Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement