• Industry
    Personal Consumer Services
  • Headquarters
    Saint-Laurent
  • Link
    Thread Collective Inc website
Learn more

Rating overview

Rating is calculated based on 12 reviews and is evolving.

Reviews

Account Payable Clerk in Saint-Laurent, QC
on 25 April 2022
Production and workplace
Employees are activity and passionated at work. Everyone is willing to help each other with respect. They have their own Big cafeteria and a huge parking lot. Not to mention other employee benefit like hockey game ticket for fee and big discount on clothings.
HR in 5001 rue Levy
on 22 April 2022
Growing Company with possibility of making a real impact
I have been employed with TCI for over six months. In those six months I have grown, built strong relationships, and continue to challenge myself in my field of work. TCI is growing and changing, in the best possible way. It's an exciting time to join the organization because we are big enough to have exiting projects and brands however we are still small enough to feel a sense of community.
Accounting Clerk in St Laurent, QC
on 5 April 2021
Very poor training and stressful environment
I had a very short experience in working in this company, but I understood they don’t want to spend time on training people and Instead push employees to work like a robot without having proper training. Too too much workload which can not be covered by a human.You are not dare even to ask 1 more question during the training. Very stressful environment.My experience was in accounting department.
import coordinator in st -laurant,montreal
on 18 January 2021
not good office culture
working in ladys wears department, doesn't like the office culture at all. The manager is not friendly, not helpful, not organized, and not cooperative, often fighting with the employee. If you are new, don't expect to get good guidance, but work like a blind man from the start, except frustrating you get no help.
3PL manager and traffic logistics for division psycho bunny based in USA in Saint-Laurent, QC
on 19 September 2020
Fast pace many in-house facilities gym cafeteria
They lack computer systems training, and they go through a lot of employee’s do to poor training methods. People as friendly but placed under pressure that could be avoided if training and full use of there computer system was used and understood.

What would you say about your employer?

Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.

Questions and answers

People have asked 4 questions about working at Thread Collective Inc. See the answers, explore popular topics, and discover unique insights from Thread Collective Inc employees.

See questions about:

• Working Hours
  • Benefits
  • Interviews
  • Part Time Jobs
  • Work Life Balance

Interview insights

Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with Thread Collective Inc within the last 5 years.

Favourable experience
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two

Common questions about Thread Collective Inc

Thread Collective Inc locations

People also viewed

• Companies
  • Thread Collective Inc