Thomas Solutions

Thomas Solutions Employee Reviews for Diesel Technician

Diesel Technician1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have been an employee at Thomas for 8 years now . The company is disorganized and there is a huge lack of management . Unless you hound them continuously , you often get forgotten about . The equipment is old and filthy . The management doesn’t seem to understand exactly what it takes to keep the equipment safe , and if they do , they certainly don’t want to spend the money to make it right ... They’d rather just make it work. I would recommend to anyone wanting to fully round out their mechanics game , or , for that matter anything at Thomas solutions , not to seek employment there . There is no wage increases unless you quit , as well as no advancement opportunities. It has gotten to the point where money is becoming more important than safety . As I said , this place is a joke and you will not go anywhere with them . I would highly recommend skipping right past their ad . They are not worth the time of day . I currently work here and find myself very often with no desire to go to work . I am looking elsewhere . Nobody in the management cares about anything other than getting the job done , gross negligence , misuse and abuse of equipment goes unpunished , causing thousands of dollars in unnecessary repair bills , without a word spoken to the persons involved. They do not seem to care about any problems or concerns that you bring to them , you are often regarded as a “problem employee “ or a “thorn in their side” when raising any such concerns . No care or consideration is given to employees whatsoever . I will never return to the organization ...
Pros
You can get away with murder !
Cons
You can get away with murder !