Thomas Fresh

Thomas Fresh Employee Reviews

Great working atmosphere and team player attitude. Room for growth and training. Thomas Fresh is a family away from home. Great place to work with an amazing support staff.
My typical day as a Thomas Fresh employee was to always make the labels in advance and as requested, other than that I would always be the one to mainly use the wrapping machine and stack the finished boxes onto skids/pallets. I learned about how a workplace is, and am proficiently good enough with the LabelView software should any company use that software, faculty is very nice and welcoming, and my coworkers were very nice people as well.
Cons
Constant overtme
The management there is uncaring for the staff and daily remind them that they are worthless. Thanks to sites like this they are able to effectively throw away an employee the way one would throw away a used tissue. They will threaten your job daily if they don't like you and pressure you to quit if they can. On top of that half the machinery is in such poor repair its actually really dangerous. Taking a sick day is also liable to end in your termination.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Long hours/mandatory overtime, Poor machinery, Disorganized, Poorly managed
People ask you nicely Show you what to do Appreciation to you work Limit is the sky to develope you work And demostrate what you are capable of Show your nice and kind work
The CEO and other management personnel are good they are concern to there employee but the in house supervisor are non performing and he always rely to the lead man.
I learned the true side of fruits and vegetables.The hardest part of the job was the smell afterwards, and the weather, very cold temperature.