Thinkific

Thinkific Pay & benefits reviews

Canada7 reviews

Clear
4.4Pay & benefits

Great values and lots of exciting challenges to tackle

One of the biggest things I love about Thinkific is that we have a great company culture that comes from strong core values that all our team members share, and it's not a culture built of people who are clones of each other. In my time here, I've had the chance to move between teams and try new opportunities that my managers brought up for me based on what they knew as my interests. It's been great to have people leaders that advocate for your growth and make sure you are happy with where your career is going, not just what you can do for the company. I really like that I'm always doing something new - what I do today is different from what I was doing 6 months ago, and I know that it'll continue to change and grow with the company 6 months from now. This is definitely challenging if you find it hard to adapt to high-speed growth so it's one thing I would keep in mind. The product itself and vision from leadership for the company and problems we're solving are great and easy to stand behind. There's lots of transparency from leadership and no 'secrets' - so if you want to understand the 'why' behind decisions, folks are happy to chat about it and share candidly. (And it's super cool because you can tell that the rest of the team really does care about the why),

Pros

Extended health benefits, flexible work hours, mission and vision that actually cares about our customers

Cons

Rapid growth and change isn't for everyone

The place to learn, grow, and make friends!

Thinkific is a great place to join! everyday there is a takeaway lesson in humbleness, Teamwork, Leadership Support, Inclusiveness, Fun, and Growth. It is a learning organization, with very passionate and responsible leadership group.

Pros

Great work environment, and great benefits and perks

Cons

Nothing to think of!

Flexible, Happy and Productive work place

Been over 4 years at Thinkific, the best thing is with the immense growth we have experienced there’s not even a minor change in the values and culture. I still feel well supported and much taken care of. In pandemic, Thinkific has made sure we are all mentally sound and physically well ♥️ Proud to be a Thinker♥️

Pros

Lunch and Learn, open vacation policy, maternity top up, psa top up, extended health benefits, stock options

Cons

Wfh can be bit tiring at times as you lose track of time easily.

Great People with a Plan

Great place to work, with great people. Had to manage customer interactions in a SaaS environment for ~1000 clients. Enjoyed all of the work and co-workers, but as a startup, they couldn't offer much in terms of compensation.

Pros

flexible working situation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thinkific. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9