Turn back around, far better companies out there
- ask what is expected 30-60-90 days out
- ask about professional development opportunities
- ask about benefits - especially maternity/paternity leave - benefits do not meet industry standards
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Think Research
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Think Research?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Think Research?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Think Research?One person answered
- What is Think Research sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were to leave Think Research, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Does Think Research require background check?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Think Research?One person answered
- How much are the salaries for document controllers?
See all questions and answers