Think Green Employee Review

Unsafe, overworked and underpaid
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 December 2018
This company will do anything they can to completely screw you, do not work for them. Equipment and trucks are unsafe, unsafe working conditions, dangerous co workers, they will overwork you so hard and NOT PAY YOU ANY OVERTIME. AVOID. This company is a complete joke and run by crooks.
Pros
Cons

Other Think Green Employee Reviews

Garbage hours, garbage pay, no communication
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 August 2018
In the summer it was okay but after the first couple of big land scaping jobs, never got more than five or six hours and that was stretching and slacking to get an okay cheque. In the winter we would have to call in at 7 pm to see if we had to do snow removal. Would often have to go out at 2 a.m. at -30 for a couple of flurries, sit in a freezing truck for three hours with no work because they said they had to pay us for three hours legally so we had to be out. Otherwise we would have to sweep the shop or do jobs we were not qualified for/didn't have the equipment for to do building maintenance. The managers never communicated and you'd often get torn in multiple directions, the first one coming around to get mad at you because you weren't done their job due to a higher up manager telling you to do something else and saying it was priority. Hourly wage was not bad but because the hours were often so short, you'd barely make enough to get by. If you showed the smallest amount of initiative they would make you a "team lead" without any raise but double the responsibility. In general, co workers were pretty awesome with a few exceptions.
Pros
Awesome coworkers
Cons
Literally everything else.
Landscaper
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2018
I did this for a summer job was great money and learned lots of life skills.
I was 18 at the time and i was already running a crew of guys going to job to job making sure things got done.