Think Green Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Unsafe, overworked and underpaid
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 December 2018
This company will do anything they can to completely screw you, do not work for them. Equipment and trucks are unsafe, unsafe working conditions, dangerous co workers, they will overwork you so hard and NOT PAY YOU ANY OVERTIME. AVOID. This company is a complete joke and run by crooks.
Cons
Garbage hours, garbage pay, no communication
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 August 2018
In the summer it was okay but after the first couple of big land scaping jobs, never got more than five or six hours and that was stretching and slacking to get an okay cheque. In the winter we would have to call in at 7 pm to see if we had to do snow removal. Would often have to go out at 2 a.m. at -30 for a couple of flurries, sit in a freezing truck for three hours with no work because they said they had to pay us for three hours legally so we had to be out. Otherwise we would have to sweep the shop or do jobs we were not qualified for/didn't have the equipment for to do building maintenance. The managers never communicated and you'd often get torn in multiple directions, the first one coming around to get mad at you because you weren't done their job due to a higher up manager telling you to do something else and saying it was priority. Hourly wage was not bad but because the hours were often so short, you'd barely make enough to get by. If you showed the smallest amount of initiative they would make you a "team lead" without any raise but double the responsibility. In general, co workers were pretty awesome with a few exceptions.
Pros
Awesome coworkers
Cons
Literally everything else.
Loved the work and most of the people!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 June 2017
I loved working with this company. What caused me to leave however was harassment by a coworker and then my manager did very little to help the situation. Aside from that, I loved the work.
decent work,ok pay
crew leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 November 2016
good work ,could be better mid managed ,needs better support employee sided ,needs better communication sensitivity from management ,should be more teamlike support on all ends.Wages should be worth the job,but should be better remunerated.
Pros
good work
Cons
communication, wages
I'm looking to put my knowledge to work by showing I can drive and work with different equipment.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2016
I would pick up my truck make sure everything is working the way it's supposed to. Then I would start my day. I work with other ppl and sometimes I work alone.
Pros
Driving. Meeting new ppl. Showing my ability y
Fun and productive inviroment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2016
I would like to work there again. I liked the hours and the friendly inviroment Work started at 5 am and it was easy work.. My co workers where fun to get along with,very friendly
Pros
Cons
dhort breaks
Think Green
Land scaper (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 September 2015
Start day at 6:30 in the morning. Pick up assignments for the day from supervisor. Head out in groups of 2 or 3 depending on the work load and getting along with and learning how to do the job quicker. Hardest part of the job is wearing a 50 pound pack on your for 8 hours.Most exciting part of the job is going to all the different locations in the city .
terrible
Maintenance - Concrete & Asphalt Foreman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 June 2014
faulty equipment, unsafe. night shift all winter. no overtime (banked hours). long hours.
Pros
good people
Cons
weird hours and little pay