Things Engraved Inc Employee Review

View all Things Engraved Inc reviews

Wrongfully dismissed due discrimination
Cashier/Engraver (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL16 November 2015
I loved the type work, I enjoyed working at the mall. I am more hands on and this job was perfect for me. New manager started working a year and a half after i was hired and i was let go with no explanation, writting or verbal warnings. the old manager hired me no problem.
I was eligiable for E.I. but not enough hours. If i was fired i would not have been able to recieve E.I. Service Canada agreed 100%.
Service Canada looked into this much deeper and I was approved for E.I.

Other Things Engraved Inc Employee Reviews

Summary
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 March 2018
Low key day job, good place to work. Minimal stress, great group of people to work with. Enjoyable. Positive interactions between employees and management.
Productive, Fast-paced and creative Environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 March 2018
At Things Engraved I helped customers find personalized gits for loved ones. We would engage with customers and ask probing questions in order to help them find the best item. The most valuable skill that I learned was how to really listen to customers and sell based on their needs and wants.
The managers were great, helped every step of the way and always offered encouragement and advice. We had monthly and weekly progress reports based on our product sales, gift bag sales, design sales and up selling, and they really helped me master the job and motivated me to continue importing everyday. The managers would have us make monthly goals that we wish to reach, and that is something I have done even after this job and continued to do ever since.
The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the customer relations. It was great to help someone find a gift that is going to make another person happy, and in helping the customers we talk to them and learn about the reason they're out shopping and its great to see people happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Things Engraved Inc. Our community is ready to answer.