Thibert

Thibert Employee Reviews

nice people with good work ethics friendly and fun to be with the perfect work environment, clean at all times. work with a group or individually is cool.
Pros
1hr break
Cons
8hr shift job
Not much more to say...they are good people to work for. Day shift so I could see my family, pay was competitive with other places (could be a little more) but was ok. CEO was great, owner was great and I would go back to work there. LD
Cons
Manque de communication entre l'employé et l'employeur
Working as a sale rep for the tooling department there were little to no support from the management. When doing a quote for a large quantity they would rise the price instead of adjusting to volume.
Supérieurs exigents, travail stressant, beaucoup d'heures supplémentaires alors qu'à l'embauche ils nous disent que ça arrive rarement.
My experience at Robert Thibert (Now known simply as Thibert) was being part of a great team. nice culture, great atmosphere, relaxed and enjoyable. My personal tasks were repetitive but not difficult. I would recommend this company for employment.
Tout dépendamment du département pour lequel on travaille le stresse peut devenir malsain
very busy warehouse, new computer skills, new customer service skills, data entry, inventory receiving and shipping skills, payroll entry, management skills in a warehouse environment
Pros
early start to the day
Cons
Great company currently in restructuring stage so positive changes are on the horizon, They have been in business for many years and I expect many more with the expansion into the US market.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Thibert?
L’entreprise Thibert manque d’organisation, mauvaise gestions et manque de respect envers les employés C’est pour cette raison que je veux offrir mes services et mes compétences dans une autre entreprise.
lorsque j'ai travaillée pour ce poste j'ai adorée mon expérience. L'environnement de travail es très agréable, productif et familiale.
Belle entreprise de la région De belles valeurs : respect, considération des employés, travail d'équipe, souci du client…. Beaucoup de défis à relever De beaux projets à venir De belles conditions de travail Conciliation travail-famille Entreprise eco responsable Présence sur tout le territoire canadien et depuis peu aux États-Unis
Bon équilibre entre vie professionnelle et personnelle Bon salaire et plusieurs avantages sociaux Environnement de travail dynamique et agréable Assurance collective complète REER collectif avec participation employeur Plusieurs activités sociales
Great environment all around, helpful and strategic Team Leaders. Forced overtime is what is killing this company. ALbeit it be in the Normes du Travaille standards, it's inhumane.
Pros
Lunch sometimes paid.
Cons
Overtime Enforced.
honestly a very good company to work for great management and great people to work with and very easy to get along with. If you have a issue with a product or finding something in the warehouse everyone in the warehouse will help/know where it is if you cant find it. Great communication with management and employees.
* Un environnement de travail dynamique et agréable * Le plaisir de travailler avec des gens passionnées et compétents * Des salaires compétitifs * Assurance collective complète (assurance-vie, invalidité, médicaments, dentaire, soins paramédicaux) * REER collectif avec participation employeur * Jours personnels/maladie après 3 mois de service * Plusieurs activités sociales (cabane à sucre, cueillette de pommes, party de Noel, etc.)
As a customer service rep we have many responsibility but foremost making the customer happy and retaining him. We take everybody errors and try and work with the customer it could be the mistake of the order desk, warehouse or transport. We also have a new system for more than a year that still does not work correctly. We are not recognized for this. I have been there for 4 years and nothing not even a thank you from your supervisor. We have no support from HR when I supervisors either were let go or quit. You apply for an another position they do not give you any news, they don't want to take you otherwise they will put the customer service dept minus 1 which they can't afford to do. I'm still there because it's closer to me and it took me 4 years to get to the salary I have presently
Entreprise Robert Thibert Inc. is Canada’s leader in vehicle accessories distribution. With an extensive inventory of car and truck accessories, electronics, tools, alloy and steel wheels, recreational vehicle parts and accessories as well as hitches and trailer parts, all distributed throughout multiple warehouses across the nation. Robert Thibert Inc. also has one of the largest axle manufacturing and trailer parts assembly lines in the country. Entreprise Robert Thibert Inc. is a flourishing company in constant evolution. The hardest part of the job,is that it operates in a very fast pace. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with(team), respect and bonuses.
Pros
Respect and diversity
Cons
Elevation
je devais fare des commandes ce promener dans l usine pour les completer les metre dans des boites et recommencer pour en faire d autre
Pros
de jour
Cons
aucun
The work was simple and there were no major hassles. There was always something to do and the people were great. Overall it was a totally fine place to work.
Une place pour apprendre sur les remorques des plus petite pièce au plus grosse .
  1. Employee reviews