theScore Employee Review

They were very underhanded and dishonest to employees.
Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2019
Comes with the good and bad of being a family owned. If you are in the family (where ever they draw the line) you are set.

This also means the management team are above being held accountable. I was on a very poorly managed team, we were lied to about salary and bonuses to meet goals and then told we weren't team players when we asked for the promised bonuses for meeting those goals to be kept.

It's a family, so who can you complain too? no one.

When things turned for the worse rather then dismiss us, management gave my team impossible goals (tripling individual productivity while taking on other teams responsibilities) and when we actually met these goals the bonuses were never given (again and again) until the entire team left within a year.

There are a few individuals who have a great thing going here but unless you are one of them you can't trust this company.

They are extremely vindictive when it comes to following up on ex employees. Work here at your own risk.
Pros
beer of Friday, location, chill environment
Cons
dishonest

Other theScore Employee Reviews

It was a great place to learn different things.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kemptville, ON26 May 2019
I learned time manigament, I learned time manigament, to work hard. I enjoyed meeting people in throughout the community, the co-worker and getting to see and stock different thing. I enjoyed the fast paced work and having a dead line.
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Short hours
A fun and collaborative environment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2019
A typical work day here at theScore is fun, collaborative and varied.

The office is great; employees are well looked after with great facilities and perks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at theScore. Our community is ready to answer.

theScore Reviews by Location