theScore Employee Review

A fun and collaborative environment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2019
A typical work day here at theScore is fun, collaborative and varied.

The office is great; employees are well looked after with great facilities and perks!

Other theScore Employee Reviews

It was a great place to learn different things.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kemptville, ON26 May 2019
I learned time manigament, I learned time manigament, to work hard. I enjoyed meeting people in throughout the community, the co-worker and getting to see and stock different thing. I enjoyed the fast paced work and having a dead line.
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Short hours
Poor compensation, poor advancement, dishonest management
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2019
This company is fantastic if you're in management. Otherwise it gets worse all the way down. The management of my previous department was just atrocious — terrible direction, terrible people skills.

The advancement in this company is next to being absolutely stagnant. Forget about it. Which is weird because the management seems like conned their way to the top (considering having zero idea how to get anything done). I'm still baffled of the people I've worked for.

Do you like having a livable wage? Well unless you're management, do look elsewhere. Since you're advancing at the pace of an iceberg, so will your wage (don't worry tho, they'll cover inflation — barely). Be prepared to get a second job.

Do you like growing as a person? Well good luck, you won't be doing much of that here. You will just be a cog in the industrial-like machine that is this place. You'd also think I'm exaggerating. Clock in, clock out.

This place has a massive turnover issue. They take in college kids, leave them underpaid, fire or coerce them into leaving if they complain. It's like a wheel. And they mastered turning it.

There is a family vibe though and free snacks/drinks. Which is great — but don't be fooled, that's part of the scheme. They hook you in with the Silicon Valley vibe, but it's anything but.
Pros
There's table tennis I guess, and free chips
Cons
Poor management, poor advancement, poor compensation, poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at theScore. Our community is ready to answer.

theScore Reviews by Location