A company that is very racist to colored skin,bullying is common in workplace there is no system in management,mostly co workers are mediocre…my advice is never work in this company…
No faith in the leadership whatsoever. Edmonton manager is there only to please himself and his loyal fans.
I worked here for about 6 years..but here management specially in packaging is one man show.
He is sticking in the same department for a long time and playing very dirty game with other employees.All the staff knows what he is doing but no one speaks ..who speaks ..he make their life very hard there...
Place and the compny is ok to work if few upper positioned people get kicked out...
Salary adjustment is too low compaired to other other companies. If you keep staying, your pay will be much lower than other people.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Thermo Fisher Scientific a better place to work?8 people answered
- Does Thermo Fisher Scientific require background check?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Thermo Fisher Scientific? What are the st…3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Thermo Fisher Scientific?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Thermo Fisher Scientific?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Thermo Fisher Scientific?2 people answered
- Does Thermo Fisher Scientific allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Thermo Fisher Scientific?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Thermo Fisher Scientific?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Thermo Fisher Scientific?One person answered