Therapure Biopharma Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to learn
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga20 April 2017
Therapure is growing and with that comes pains. It is busy and I believe with that comes opportunities. I get to learn something new and contribute to building and putting process in place.
Lot of turnover and Training School
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 March 2017
Sr management needs to prioritize projects, and improve management style. Listen to their employees. Unrealistic expectations. Expectation to work 24/7. Employees/Teams are flexible and supportive. Good people to work with. Everyone under stress to meet customer deadlines. Quality and compliance is impacted. Worst company culture.
Pros
Good for beginners to obtain Canadian experience
Cons
Chaotic place to work, everyone running around last minute to meet deadlines. Constant training required
Amazing Summer Position!
Technical Services Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 February 2017
THIS is how you should treat your employees, with respect and as an equal to yourself. The security was great because it was a fixed term summer contract, and it was full time flex hours, anywhere from 7-3 or 10-6.
downstream production technologist
Downstream Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 January 2017
pharmaceutical manufacturing, liquid injectable drugs, contract works, SOPs, cGMPs, PPE
medium sized company, still has a lot room to grow
shift works, morning, afternoon, and night
It is a fast pace environment
Controller (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 September 2016
Therapure is a growing company. It is a dynamic, fast pace environment. It is good company to work. I enjoy working here.
one word - terrible!
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2016
Terrible place to work at. They have absolutely no regards toward work-life balance. They hire production people on salary-basis, so that they don't have to pay overtime. What kind of a company hires their production workers on a salary-basis? They can tell you one fine day not to come to work because they have no work for you that day and make you owe them hours. And then make you work extra say 10 hours, sometimes even 18 hours later some other day. And if your extra working hours go beyond the amount of hours you "owe" them, then they tell you to "bank" your hours. And you have to have "banked" 40 hours in order to be able to qualify for overtime pays. So you will only get overtime starting from your 41st hour of actual overtime. But in real, you can never get out of the cycle of 40 hours owed because they will keep telling you to not come when they see you are reaching your 40 bank hours.

You will either always owe them hours, or keep banking upto 40 hours in order to qualify for overtime pays AFTER your first 40 extra hours of work. All policies that benefits them, nothing for you.

Don't accept offers from this company, but if you do, make sure you get everything written down clearly in the contract and don't let them bank or owe hours! Overtime is overtime PERIOD! you can't send someone home some day, nor can you ask employees to bank hours!
Pros
you can climb up cause a lot of people quit every other day
Cons
i really don't know where to begin!
Co-workers are great, but disconnect with management
Projects (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 January 2016
The client deadlines make the workplace crazy busy. There also seems to be a high turnover. Great place to learn about processes.
Have always great time with my colleagues
Production Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2015
I always excite to go to work at Therapure. There are lots of challenge in my position but still I am enjoying work at Therapure. I learned a lot from my co-workers and management. At end of the day when I go home I am always satisfied what I have done for the company and business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapure Biopharma Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Therapure Biopharma Inc. Reviews by Location