The Westport Inn

The Westport Inn Employee Reviews

The Inn

Very welcoming and heartwarming. Small staffed, but perfect for two people sharing just one client. The work is defintely worth the money. They give or take as many hours as you do or don't want or need.

Over worked

Very unsafe place to work No brakes but you will see managers sneak away for lunch 8 hours shift and you can’t sit Verbal abuse from guest no one there to back you up No care for your family needs but there own No raises Union based hotel On weekends be prepared to manage the hotel by yourself With no appreciation or raise just a thank you Your health means nothing to them and you have to ask to use the bathroom they will only staff one person per shift

Pros

Meet new people

Cons

Poor working environment

The Hospitality work enviroment is what i enjoyed the most

Westport Inn also a good place to be employed at. the people were great. the pay was okay. Making sure that your that my work was done well. rooms tidy and neat. Once again the people were nice.

Pros

meeting people

Cons

Overworked with little acknowledgement from management

The amount of work and time put in versus the amount of pay, acknowledges and management involvement is not balanced. The property needs some renovations and more organization from management.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Bad management organization

Westport inn

It was a very fun and nice place to work at. The people there where very nice and i wouldn't mind working there again.

Pros

Right by the ocean

Cons

Weather

Learned a lot

I learned alot at this hotel. It was great working for a boutique hotel since I was not restricted to market due to brand standards. I was able to be creative which was great!

Fun work place at the beach!

Everyone is very nice, and its a hands on job that I love! It is also nice that it is located at the docks in Westport, right in the middle of action!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Westport Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement