The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 March 2018
Its a nice company to work at. You learn a lot of new things and how to deal with different kinds of problem and people. The best thing about working here would definitely see the happiness in people and interacting with new people.
Good
Casheir (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 March 2018
it was a nice experience at Wendy's. Sometimes it gets busy, but manager and supervisor are very helpful. theer is alot to elarn from this job day by day.
Face paced environment with very flexible hours
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON27 March 2018
The typical work day would be 8 am prep of the lettuce and other food products for the day and then taking orders and washing dishes from 10:30 on to the end of my shift.

I learnt how to multitask and work well with others

Management was nice but the environment was not respectful as there was a lot of negative talk and management did not deal with any harassment as there was a lot of favoritism.
Pros
50% off one meal when you worked
Cons
negative environment
nice management, but fast food work
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS27 March 2018
Job wasn't for me, it requires fast paced work as well as lots of communication and team work. good for people who can accomplish these things, but it can be very stressful. Management is really nice however.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON26 March 2018
Wendy's is a fast pace environment that gets you moving. Really improved my speed and motivation to complete jobs quickly with a quality service smile
Cons
it's was a great exsperince
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON25 March 2018
I was a sandwich I worked 11:00 till 3 and I met tons of people and I have learned about that I'm not good at restaurants but that's okay the hardest part about the job is that I had to be fast I just couldn't do it I had great mangers and coworkers they were friendly I even made friends with some of my coworkers
Fun Workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2018
I love working here, people were so nice to work with.Time pass by because it's always busy.Give me a lot of opportunity to learn new things like handling the cash, taking orders at the drive thru a well
as inside the restaurant.
Pros
50 percent meal employee
Good first job
Front cashier also trained and experienced (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 March 2018
I would work all positions, such as the drive thru, front cash, burger making and fryer. Hardest part of the job was washing dishes and having to take payment in the drive thru during winter as your hands got wet and cold very fast.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Some of the managers
Typical Job
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 March 2018
Working at Wendy's is like working anywhere. It is a normal fast food experience. You go to work, you do your job, and you go home. The job is pretty simple.
fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 March 2018
Enjoyed working here while I did. Good people, great Management and there's room for advancement. Worked the hours that suited my family life. Enjoyed it
typical fast food restaurant
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON20 March 2018
Its your basic fast food part time job. Only minimum wage, some managers are awesome, some are terrible. Fast paced, be prepared to get yelled at by an angry customer for something you have no control over.
Pros
They are always hiring
Cons
sucks
grill guy
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 March 2018
i cooked fries, burgers, chicken. patos. bacon, i manned drivethru, cleanded dishes, mopped cleaned up, scrubbed grill, manned cash, i took out and changed all the trash cans
Pros
half off food
Poor job environmment
Cuisinier (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC19 March 2018
I don't like this job anymore. No bonus, very stressful for a minimum wage. No increase in salary after 4 years. Even the supervisor get a very low salary for the hard job that they do.
Pros
50% off for meal
Cons
Poor job environment, no increase in salary
not very good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
did not like the environement , was very hot and sticky and smelled after work, fast paced, rude customer , greasy food , managers were not friendly , however nice coworkers
Fun place to work as a kid
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS18 March 2018
I was 18 when I started working at Wendys. I got to work with many positive, enthusiastic people. My reason for quitting was that I had another job and wanted to focus more on my degree. It was good in retrospect.
Pros
50% off discount
fun and team work
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 March 2018
learnt working in a team and creating the coordination among the co workers to be more efficient
get to interact with different people belonging to various cultures
Two thunbs up
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC15 March 2018
Well I had fun at this Job and my co-workers were more like family then anything. Miss woring here I really do and would work here again if I got the chance to.
It was a summer job, thank god....
Fry Cook / Grill Operator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer. AB12 March 2018
When I worked there, there was one, maybe two, good managers on a team of 5. I hardly ever worked with them. Everyone hated being there, and was clearly doing it for the money. It stunk, grease burns hurt, and standing in front of a grill gets boring after the first 15 minutes. But, money is a necessary evil. Or so I hear.
Pros
Discount off of food.
Cons
Bad Management, terrible working space, moody staff.
Wendy's was an okay place to work
Front Sandwich (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 March 2018
Wendy's was an okay place to work in my opinion. I didn't get to work many shifts and I'm not sure why but the people I worked with were very nice and always ready to help when you needed it
Pros
50% Off one meal
Cons
Lack of shifts
General worker
General Worker fast food (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 March 2018
I'm looking for a part-time full-time job and gives me benefits plus a very good environment to work with I like customer serving customers and talking to them
Pros
N/a
Cons
40 to 50 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K