The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Great place to start
Team Member/representative - Manager (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CA29 December 2012
everyday was different and always was a happy place. management was great
Pros
free lunch
Cons

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Wendy’s
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 May 2018
I loved my job at Wendy’s. I like meeting new people with diverse backgrounds and histories. Working at Wendy’s as a hostess was a fast paced job and never boring.
The staff was friendly and always there to help in any situation.
A typical work day was I would arrive and immediately clean all the entry doors and windows of the various hand prints etc.
Then make sure that there was coffee made and if not start the coffee. Continually watching to be sure it never ran out.
Checked the dining room for cleanliness and clean and disinfect any tables that needed cleaning. Again checking the windows that I could reach to be sure they were clean.
Pick up used trays and take them to the clean up area to wipe them with disinfectant. Wendy’s is very germ free eating establishment. Every thing is disinfected!
I would make sure the counter where napkins, lids for drinks, ketchup and other condiments were all full and the area clean and neat for the customers.
Clean up any spills that may take place in the dining area.
Pros
I liked that Wendy’s offered us 1/2 off our meals, a bonus!
Cons
No cons.
Normal fast food job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON17 May 2018
The job it self was fine, normal things that you would think take place in a fast food restaurant. However, the management was quite rude most the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K