The Wendy's Company Employee Review

View all The Wendy's Company reviews

Typical High passed fast food with young employees
Front line worker for dining room and drive thru (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON18 November 2013
This was a part-time job while I was attending college. I worked along side teenagers and somewhat made it hard to stay motivated to work hard when other team members just didnt care.

Management was young too but the were all very hands on so it helped inways to keep people on their toes. The hardest part of the job would be watching management picking up the slack of the employees and the employees just not respecting their job description and eventually led to high turn over rates.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being appreciated for my hard work and dedication and being recognised.

Other The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

worst job i’ve ever had
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2018
no one at this job would talk to me, or speak in english at all. there were signs posted from management asking employees to speak in english but no one followed this, not even the manger himself. I felt bullied constantly & never made friends here. I got in trouble for things that others never got in trouble for. bad management and no enforcement unless they don’t like you.
Pros
Cons
uncomfortable work environment, you smell disgusting
Productive and fun workplace
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON25 April 2018
The management was good, they provided lots of support to the crew members. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning different positions. I overall enjoyed working with the Wendy's company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K