The Wendy's Company

The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews

Canada2,245 reviews
Found 2,245 reviews matching the search
Wendy's Review
Worked for about two years. Staff touched bacon with bare hands and cross contaminated cheese and bacon on the grill. Would take off tomatoes rather than make a new burger even if it was an allergy. Favoritism. Managers spreading rumors about employees with other employees. A lot of Managers unable to take responsibility. Rude customers. Only thing that made it bearable was two of my co-workers.
Lack of employees during busy hours
Working there was messy. The owner simply did not have enough people for every station, jumping from one to another was a bit harsh for me. During the night shift were more concerning regarding the dishes.
Fast paced work
Working there was so competitive. Sometimes customer ask for the things which were not in the menu. But with the skills, I was able to do the work efficiently.
Productive and fun workplace
Show up, get on line and help out with one another. Hardest part is when we are short staffed because people are doing multiple roles. However we make it work with a little bit of frustration! The most enjoyable part of working at wends is the staff. We know when to have fun and we know when we need to be serious.
good experience
Nice work place to begin with.friendly environment, fast paced work,long hours,helps to build good communication skills,helps to learn how to work under fast paced industry
Pros
free lunches
Suited for teenagers
This job is perfect for a first job. Definitely not something I'd recommend for full-time. Maybe 6 months max. If you enjoy being treated poorly and the constant favouritism, this is the job for you. They hire everyone and never do a background check. They also won't fire anyone because they've been sued too many times. Good luck
Friendly coworkers and great managers!
Everyone is very helpful, they make you feel welcome when starting and the staff discount is nice as well. Would recommend working at Wendys over any other fast food!
I really enjoyed working for Wendy’s and was able to grow within the company
As the general manager I found it exciting and challenging to have choose Wendy’s as a career. It allowed me to grow as both a manager and person during my time there. I would recommend Wendy’s for anyone who wants to be challenged and is eager to grow within a QSR.
Awful place to work
Awful managers, awful owner, job was boring, got little to no hours while I worked there. The one and only positive thing I have to say about working at Wendy's Napanee is that taking time off is simple and easy. Also Sue can go f*** herself
fun and friendly workplace
Wendy's is a comfortable work environment with good training. The staff are offered good discounts and the uniform is provided at time of hire. I would recommend Wendy's as a good employer.
Pros
nice team environment
Cons
lack of hours
very helpful and innovative
working in wendy's helps me in so many ways like then I know what is the fast-paced environment is. The staff was very cooperative. long shifts I did most of the times.
Productive, fun workplace, rewarding and growth of skills
Working at Wendy's has been a great experience for me. You're able to meet friendly coworkers, get rewarding skills and have a good workplace culture.
Pros
Flexible Shifts
Cons
productive and fun to work
sometimes busy sometimes not but still lot of things to do while in the kitchen. great people to work with, management are easy to talk to they are so friendly people
Horrible management
I worked at wendys as my first part time job and i can say it was the worst experience i’ve ever had in a workplace. The management is rude and could care less about you. If you were slow you were treated like trash and the store was constantly understaffed so you were usually stuck doing other people’s jobs. If you had a disagreement with a manager expect your hours to be cut drastically. Overall a terrible place to work
poor
The job it's self was okay however the management would deny you your basic human rights on shift such as going to the washroom. Over all my experience with them was sub par and i would probably not go back. especially if management denies you your own rights.
Great work environment
Great work environment that allows you to learn the importance of working within a team. Management is very understanding with work / life balance and always look to work with your schedule.
productive and helpful
the work experience was amazing as the crew members were very friendly. The training provided was efficient and helped me learn quickly. I got a wonderful job experience and recommend people to work at Wendy's.
Agréable environnement de travail
Travail idéale pour étudiant, respect des procédures et évolution rapide
Overall great place to work
Lovely people to work with , enjoyed my time spent there. Mangers cared for the well being of stuff which made a easy work environment for stuff. Team work also made is an easy work place to be in.
Productive and fast paced work place
it is a good experience to work at wendy's as it helps me to build my confidence and i also learn about how to cope with customers politely and also how to meet their requirements.
A fast-paced environment but team members in the workplace help out and the supervisors are also helpful if any problems arise. It is a fun place to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wendy's Company. Our community is ready to answer.
9K