The Village of Glendale Crossing

The Village of Glendale Crossing Management reviews

Clear

Work enviroment

No support provided, management was not welcoming, always short staffed.. Agency is always coming in to cover shifts. Pay is poor. Overtime is available.

Great Opportunity

I was hired as part of the opening process, hired full staff of 150 people. Great opportunity, amazing staff and residents, poor management! No work-life balance.

Pros

Residents

Best place to Work

This is the place I have worked the longest. I love this place. The Management is very supportive and resident and staff oriented. They also do all they can to help those who are continuing the education. I would recommend any serious job seekers to consider Glendale as first priority.

Poor Training

Barely train new staff, severely bad patient to nurse ratio, bad safety mechanisms for yourself and patients. Don't put your nursing lisence at risk by working here.

Would not recommend

All staff members agree there is insufficient training with all jobs There is a poor culture of “tattling” over conflict resolution and staff are regularly suspended No two people have the same answer to problems. Whether it’s the RPN, charge nurse, GM etc. There is no consistency in rules so it’s very confusing for staff PSWs are always working short staffed and residents suffer Head office will nickel and dime you every pay cheque and there are always payroll mistakes that no one seems to know how to fix Probably the worst overall work place I’ve ever worked at and I’ve been in the industry for 15 years

Pros

Staff all suffer together

Cons

Pay, work environment, maganement, “benefits”

Everyone is so great and it's a fun workplace

it's a wonderful place to work and i am always happy to go to work. The management team is very easy to talk to. My co-workers are easy to talk to we have an open communication and we work in a team and we are always open to help each other out

Very nice place to work, there is big room with exercise machines for staff

The company are giving good orientation, mostly on computers. There are new method to give medication, dr.orders etc.Management very nice and supportive.Co-workers knowledgeable and helpfulIf is shortage of the staff.Nice and supportive management and staff..

Pros

overal very nice place to work

Cons

not enough hours, calling list start always from part time, not continue when they stop to give oportunity for casual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Village of Glendale Crossing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement