The Village of Glendale Crossing

The Village of Glendale Crossing Culture reviews

Clear

the most enojoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I love being around people, learning and observing. Elderly people have a lot to teach and I always love listening.

Great Opportunity

I was hired as part of the opening process, hired full staff of 150 people. Great opportunity, amazing staff and residents, poor management! No work-life balance.

Pros

Residents

Cons

Best place to Work

This is the place I have worked the longest. I love this place. The Management is very supportive and resident and staff oriented. They also do all they can to help those who are continuing the education. I would recommend any serious job seekers to consider Glendale as first priority.

Wonderful place to do co-op!

The Village reminded me of the North Pole as it was so nicely decorated for Christmas! The staff are pleasant and always upbeat which make being there an enjoyable experience. The place was so wonderful I plan to return to volunteer!

Would not recommend

All staff members agree there is insufficient training with all jobs There is a poor culture of “tattling” over conflict resolution and staff are regularly suspended No two people have the same answer to problems. Whether it’s the RPN, charge nurse, GM etc. There is no consistency in rules so it’s very confusing for staff PSWs are always working short staffed and residents suffer Head office will nickel and dime you every pay cheque and there are always payroll mistakes that no one seems to know how to fix Probably the worst overall work place I’ve ever worked at and I’ve been in the industry for 15 years

Pros

Staff all suffer together

Cons

Pay, work environment, maganement, “benefits”

Everyone is so great and it's a fun workplace

it's a wonderful place to work and i am always happy to go to work. The management team is very easy to talk to. My co-workers are easy to talk to we have an open communication and we work in a team and we are always open to help each other out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Village of Glendale Crossing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement