The Village of Glendale Crossing

The Village of Glendale Crossing Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Insights into The Village of Glendale Crossing

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Work enviroment

No support provided, management was not welcoming, always short staffed.. Agency is always coming in to cover shifts. Pay is poor. Overtime is available.

Best place to Work

This is the place I have worked the longest. I love this place. The Management is very supportive and resident and staff oriented. They also do all they can to help those who are continuing the education. I would recommend any serious job seekers to consider Glendale as first priority.

Not a good place to work

I have worked at various nursing homes and this was probably the worst one ive worked at. There is a lot of elder abuse that goes on, along with ALWAYS being short staffed which leads to falls and errors. Along with this, the pay is not well for the work that is done, and pay checks are constantly incorrect. This place is not somewhere i would ever put a loved on nor ever work for. I lasted one month before giving my resignation in because i didn't agree with anything that was happening in that home. The only good thing about that place is their amazing recreation team.

Pros

Recreation team

Cons

low wage, short staff, unsafe environment

Schlegel Villages

Loved providing personal care to the elderly. Really enjoy working on the mental health unit. Horrible company to work for they do not value their employees. Work short staffed 80 percent of the time.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

weekends and holidays

Everyone is so great and it's a fun workplace

it's a wonderful place to work and i am always happy to go to work. The management team is very easy to talk to. My co-workers are easy to talk to we have an open communication and we work in a team and we are always open to help each other out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Village of Glendale Crossing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement