The Village of Glendale Crossing Employee Reviews for PSWReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
All staff members agree there is insufficient training with all jobs There is a poor culture of “tattling” over conflict resolution and staff are regularly suspended No two people have the same answer to problems. Whether it’s the RPN, charge nurse, GM etc. There is no consistency in rules so it’s very confusing for staff PSWs are always working short staffed and residents suffer Head office will nickel and dime you every pay cheque and there are always payroll mistakes that no one seems to know how to fix Probably the worst overall work place I’ve ever worked at and I’ve been in the industry for 15 years
Staff all suffer together
Pay, work environment, maganement, “benefits”
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Village of Glendale Crossing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Village of Glendale Crossing
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Village of Glendale Crossing?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Village of Glendale Crossing?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at The Village of Glendale Crossing?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Village of Glendale Crossing?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Village of Glendale Crossing?One person answered
- How much do psw's make per hourOne person answered