The Village of Glendale Crossing
View all The Village of Glendale Crossing reviews

The Village of Glendale Crossing

The Village of Glendale Crossing Employee Review

Work enviroment

No support provided, management was not welcoming, always short staffed.. Agency is always coming in to cover shifts. Pay is poor. Overtime is available.

Same roleSame location

Best place to Work

This is the place I have worked the longest. I love this place. The Management is very supportive and resident and staff oriented. They also do all they can to help those who are continuing the education. I would recommend any serious job seekers to consider Glendale as first priority.
Same roleSame location

Not a good place to work

I have worked at various nursing homes and this was probably the worst one ive worked at. There is a lot of elder abuse that goes on, along with ALWAYS being short staffed which leads to falls and errors. Along with this, the pay is not well for the work that is done, and pay checks are constantly incorrect. This place is not somewhere i would ever put a loved on nor ever work for. I lasted one month before giving my resignation in because i didn't agree with anything that was happening in that home. The only good thing about that place is their amazing recreation team.

Pros

Recreation team

Cons

low wage, short staff, unsafe environment
Same location

Great Opportunity

I was hired as part of the opening process, hired full staff of 150 people. Great opportunity, amazing staff and residents, poor management! No work-life balance.

Pros

Residents

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Village of Glendale Crossing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement