The Tooth Corner

The Tooth Corner Employee Reviews

Great company to work, friendly atmosphere. Amazing staff to work with. The dentist are very educated and highly educated, great care of patients. Must recommended dental office.
Super fast-paced, fair environment. You don't learn much. It's mostly scale, polish, Xrays, fluoride, and repeat. Everyone is doing their own thing. Difficult to adapt at first.
The Tooth Corner was one of my first jobs in the dental field and a terrible mistake. The location I worked in was full of drama. A lot of the staff and manager would pretend to befriend you and gossip behind your back. The wage was insanely low. The staff always spoke to each other about what they were making so there was constant drama in respects to wage. Their standard of patient care is questionable. The office is more about making money and paying you as little as possible than anything
The Tooth Corner is a great place for anybody to work. From the training they provided to making me feel absolutely welcomed and appreciated, I feel like this has been a great experience for me.
This office is a good environment to work in, the employees are wonderful individuals who go above and beyond for staff and patients. The dentists were all very nice and great to work side by side with.
Been with the company a year now, I love the fact that the moto here is "you treat the patient not the insurance", everyone here was welcoming ,helpful and always willing to lend a helping hand when needed, I would strongly recommend working in a office like this! If your looking for a place that make you feel comfortable, easy going and has amazing staff, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE :)
The dentist is a know it all thinks she’s better then everyone and the work environment is very stressful instead of helping each other they just yell at you make you feel worthless instead of building you up! Expect you to just know everything right away! Meanwhile no one there does! Would def not recommend working for this company ! Dentist doesn’t know what she’s doing half the time there’s so many better places to work please save yourself the headache!
I was hired by the Tooth Corner a little over 5 months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed myself so far! The work environment is genuinely warm. The people are helpful and everybody wants to help you succeed! When ever I have a question someone somewhere in the company is willing to help. The work load is manageable, and there is always something interesting for me to keep myself busy with! Unlike other jobs I have had in the past the Tooth Corner has a very good training program that helped me gain a lot of experience and knowledge which makes performing my job every day much easier! Growth opportunities: The Tooth Corner has given me endless opportunities to shape my career. I found so many areas in Dental that I am excited about attempting. The management team actually wants to see me succeed. We are a team. That's what I love most of all about The Tooth Corner. It is fun, friendly and the work is actually enjoyable. 10/10 I would recommend.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, Family clinic feeling, good compensation, amazing culture, amazing training program
Cons
None!
it amazing and great place to work and every one is friendly , i was able to improve my skills as the company support it's employee development, thank you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Tooth Corner?
When i started i was so new & vulnerable but powerful in my mind i dint like the provoking behaviour by the Principle doctor instead of helping & empowering BTW this thought me some thing amazing don't be be like Tooth Corners $ you'll be successful
This office is managed very well. The Tooth Corner is an incredible company, offering ongoing opportunities for training & development in the company, and for long-term growth and advancement. The staff here in particular work very well together, and the team is very fun to work with!
The office I worked at was very slow, so opportunities for learning were not always available. I loved my fellow coworkers, we became like a family, always had each other's backs. Love them, will miss them.
Pros
free coffee on occasion
Cons
schedule isn't consistent
The coworkers were amazing and created a nice friendly environment. However, it was not a professional environment which caused several problems within scheduling and billing.
Pros
free lunches
Very busy dental office! Great Staff and a wonderful office setting. Patients were happy to be there and the office was always up to health and safety standards.
Amazing company to work for, with a very friendly and collaborative team. The organization's culture is committed to offering the best patient care and this committment is reflected in the staff.
Good environment of the office, Everyone is very polite and helpful. its a nice place to work but its a part time work. i am looking for a full time job.