The Tooth Corner Employee Reviews

great inviroment
Freelancer - Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2019
it amazing and great place to work and every one is friendly , i was able to improve my skills as the company support it's employee development, thank you
As a Dentist when you start you need lot of support you will not get any thing in TC so they call them now ;(
Dentist (Former Employee) –  2131 Lawrence Ave E #5, Scarborough, ON M1R 5G47 November 2019
When i started i was so new & vulnerable but powerful in my mind i dint like the provoking behaviour by the Principle doctor instead of helping & empowering BTW this thought me some thing amazing don't be be like Tooth Corners $ you'll be successful
Warm environment with great team
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wingham, ON19 September 2019
This office is managed very well. The Tooth Corner is an incredible company, offering ongoing opportunities for training & development in the company, and for long-term growth and advancement. The staff here in particular work very well together, and the team is very fun to work with!
different offices have different cultures and managers.
Assistant Office Manager/ Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2019
The office I worked at was very slow, so opportunities for learning were not always available.

I loved my fellow coworkers, we became like a family, always had each other's backs. Love them, will miss them.
Pros
free coffee on occasion
Cons
schedule isn't consistent
Great Place To Work
Dental Receptionist Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 April 2018
Very busy dental office!
Great Staff and a wonderful office setting.
Patients were happy to be there and the office was always up to health and safety standards.
Excellent Team Dynamic
Manager of Human Resources and Finance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2017
Amazing company to work for, with a very friendly and collaborative team. The organization's culture is committed to offering the best patient care and this committment is reflected in the staff.
Nice place to work but i need a full time job but it is part time
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 July 2016
Good environment of the office, Everyone is very polite and helpful. its a nice place to work but its a part time work. i am looking for a full time job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Tooth Corner. Our community is ready to answer.

The Tooth Corner Reviews by Location