The Sydney Call Center

The Sydney Call Center Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
It is a great place to work the people are friendly and you get to work as part of a team and hit goals and the bonus pay is a really nice benefit to the job
Nice place to work and the people are great. Very repetitive though, generally the same thing every day. Incentives are pretty good. Shifts are consistent.
I had a lot of fun at the call centre! But the pay was low, the bonuses were low, the hours were not as flexible as I was told and even though everyone is supposed to follow the rules, they vary per person. The new call list actually repeated my customers to me, I had notes on the screen and kept a log of my call backs. I had to dispo as if they were new calls or get CAd. Training on the floor lacked.
Love this job, but don't afford to travel back and forth to work on a daily basis and milage isn't covered and was ripped off with the sign on bonus. Other then that, the place is nice, people are nice, job is good, would be nice to be paid travel and get free lunch maybe once a week.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Short breaks and lunches. Drinks/snacks cost too much