The Sydney Call Center
The Sydney Call Center Employee Review

I was misinformed about a lot. Bonuses, hourly wage could be $25, flexible hours. not true.

17 December 2019
I had a lot of fun at the call centre!
But the pay was low, the bonuses were low, the hours were not as flexible as I was told and even though everyone is supposed to follow the rules, they vary per person. The new call list actually repeated my customers to me, I had notes on the screen and kept a log of my call backs. I had to dispo as if they were new calls or get CAd. Training on the floor lacked.
15 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Sydney, NS
It is a great place to work the people are friendly and you get to work as part of a team and hit goals and the bonus pay is a really nice benefit to the job
2 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) - Sydney, NS
Nice place to work and the people are great. Very repetitive though, generally the same thing every day. Incentives are pretty good. Shifts are consistent.
4 May 2020
Same location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Sydney, NS
Low stress, professional. Good bonuses and incentives. The best people in the world to work with. Casual environment. Tough, serious but caring management. But its professional, so you have to always be your best. But they'll give you lots of chances. Hourly rate is minimum wage. Supervisors are great.