The Sunflower Group Employee Reviews

Easy work
Scheduling Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS25 October 2017
Not very stressful.Took breaks whenever you wanted. Managers were pretty understanding. Favorites were played. No advancement with money or positions.
Pros
Easy
Cons
No advancement
I enjoyed the customers and working with the store associates
Experiential Sales (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN8 February 2017
The visits to the venues were fun, and so were the associates. The managers were always friendly and enjoyed working with me to find locations, for me to do an attractive setting, for the Customers to preview, the products. The stores are fun to work for, and so are the Customers.
Pros
Know benefits or room for advancement
Cons
know breaks if your working part time.
I worked as a brand ambassador
Brand Ambassador/Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL20 January 2017
I really enjoyed the work I did for the Sunflower Group but once they were bought out by another marketing company, I did not like the locations I had to work so I left.
Pros
It was fun work
Cons
locations weren't always pleasant
N/a
Director of Client Experience (Former Employee) –  Lenexa KS14 July 2015
A great group of people that work hard. Management cares about their employees for the most part. Changing environment since being acquired.
Fun working with the public.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC2 April 2015
This is a great part time position if you are looking for a weekend gig. You are part of a team that hands out samples at different grocers. Everyone is friendly and supportive.
Pros
Friendly co workers and supervisor.
Cons
Short breaks, and must be able to stand in one spot for long periods of time.
Productive and fun workplace
Event Coordinator/Talent Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS3 February 2015
Working from home I would wake up and login to our database. I would review any talent who declined an event and then begin to restaff all unassigned events. This required phone calls and emails to the talent regarding their availability. I would also record on spreadsheets why talent was unavailable in certain markets to help the recruiting team with future events and talent. I learned how to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and also how to multi-task. My management was very dedicated and supportive whenever they were needed. The hardest part of the job was staffing events in markets where we did not have enough talent in our database to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with so many different great people and always staying busy.
To demonstrate, I had to provide a table.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS14 August 2014
Depending on product being displayed all equipment was my responsibility.
Pros
The Store which hired me, receicved additional sales because of demonstration.
Cons
The hauling of equipment.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KS30 September 2013
There is always something to do at work from emails, voice mails, to call backs ect...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Traffic Hours
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 July 2013
Fun-filled environment, the events are always fun and exciting.
It makes me happy to see other people happy. The management and my co-workers are all great people to work with.
Pros
You work alot of fun events. Able to meet new people daily.
Cons
Not enough consistency
Productive and fun
Process Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS30 May 2013
Small company that values their employees.

The employees work hard for the company and the company treats their employees very well.
Pros
Employees are valued
Cons
Small Company
i like my demo job, it has kept me going many years.
Demonstrator i show many things to customers. (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KS28 February 2013
i have learned to regard everyone with respect, that is the same type of feeling i convey to all. the best part is giving something free the away you are a self employed contractor, so the boss is you most of the time. the rest is great for people in charge.the clean up is probably the hardest part of the job, but we are given ample time to get it done.
Pros
a free gift sometimes for a demo
Cons
not enough hours.
I enjoy working for this company,but i am not busy enough.
Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN15 February 2013
Arrive about 30-45 minutes early. Ask the store manager where he would like me to set up my table,then I would go buy my product and go to my table to display my product.You always learn something about every demo.who would buy etc.I always be friendly to all co workers and customers. I dont feel there is a hard part to this job,because I like talking to different people.
Great work environment, meeting lots of people
Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX7 September 2012
Good company to work for.
Co workers and management are great.
fun workplace. enjoyed the people.
Part time employment while retired (Former Employee) –  st louis mo16 July 2012
I worked part time. It was enjoyable. Management was excellent. hardest part of the job was traveling between calls. most enjoyable was meeting the people whom I audited.
Pros
fair compensation for travel
Cons
not enough work
Good people and constant work
Marketing/Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Various17 May 2012
I report to the set location and sign in as vendor at the management office. I then set my day as set forth in my agenda, Prepare tools and necessary paperwork to get the job done. Completing work as required and signing out of log as vendor. There is no part of the job that I dislike the fact that I get to work with different individuals through out the day and get to see these people on an interim basis.
Field Audit & Compliance Specialist
Field Audit and Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Based out of Overland Park, KS10 February 2012
Very good and interesting company to work with, quick advancement for job well done, helpful management, with excellent pay base. Great opportunity to meet both retail managers,help train employees, and meet public.
Pros
excellent advancement, helpful management, travel, and excellent salary
Cons
have no cons