The Stop Community Food Centre Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Great Non Profit Organization that teaches Organic Growing, Healthy Eating, And Social Justice Practices
Education and Engagement Assistant (Current Employee) –  601 Christie st. Toronto, On.17 February 2014
I learned more about maintaining a greenhouse organically, organic and sustainable growing methods, composting practices, beneficial insects, companion planting etc.
Lead, organized and facilitated educational programs for volunteers and community members, that teach growing, gardening, sprouting, and planting methods, (and much more).
Co workers are awesome! Great environment to work in.
Hardest part of the job is digging out our compost area after a heavy snow fall, or turning and transferring unfinished compost from one cage to another on my own.
Most enjoyable is learning and teaching others, as well as just being part of a successful and thriving greenhouse that grows food which is grown and harvested by the community, for the community.