The Staffing Connection

The Staffing Connection Employee Reviews

Canada74 reviews
Convenient work while training for something else
This job kept me working while I was in school, I would get a text in class asking if I wanted to work in the afternoon and there was a shuttle to work, All of which was convenient and easy but once I went full time after school and ran into personal hardship there was no appreciation for my history with me and were unwilling to work with me through any interim hardships.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
No loyalty to good workers through interim hardships
Thieves
It's now April, ya - they still have my money from all the way back in January. Absolute thieves.
Managers are too busy trying to take extra deductions off everybody's pay cheques to actually do their own work or to be organized enough to remeber to contact anyone they were asked to contact. Truly a Joke agency.
Easy work to pickup
All in all it wasn't a bad temp agency, there was room for advancement in which I was hired on contract post 90 days to the employer they had me working for. Also provides a shuttle service to employers in the surrounding area for those who do not have a personal vehicle. I never had an issue with them and my placement was actually one of the best jobs I had in terms of the camaraderie in the workplace, you're respected/greeted with open arms if you showed up and put an honest day's effort in/were not lazy. Definitely not a career path, but it's f/t work to hold you over until you find something more lucrative.
Worst place on earth
Very very corrupt and evil company, they may look like people..... but they are dead human beings kept alive by the maggots writhing inside their bodies.
Pros
Cons
Every conceivable complaint
5 August 2019
We are very sorry that you have had such an experience with us. We are working on improving our services. we wish you the best of luck for your future.
5 August 2019
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better.

Please feel free reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Run...Run far away!!!
Worst place ive ever worked!! Ripped off for paychecks and hours...call 1/2 hour before shift...have to fight for pay even when you went to work!! Didnt get paid for a full shift i worked even though i scanned in and out!...have to go to factory to pick up cheque instead of direct deposit or mailing them considering they hold a weeks pay anyways. Just a horrible experience!! Run RUN FAST!!!
Pros
Cons
too many to mention

5 August 2019
great place to work and great people to work with
A typical day at work is to maintain a steady pace while running up to 4 machines at once and to always take the initiative to do something if it's a slow day. The hardest but yet most enjoyable part of the job is keeping the machines up and running by making sure they don't run dry and making sure the quality of the parts coming out are next to perfect.
Pros
working around great people
Cons
try not to get extremely injured
5 August 2019
We are grateful for your review. we are doing our best to improve our services for the better. we hope to continue to give you the service you deserve. thank you.
I give my highest recommendations
Staffing Connections is great. I've worked for them in the past. Started my own company, which I hired labour off of Staffing Connection because I believe in giving people a chance and I've never been disappointing by any labourer that they have given me. Since I shut down my business I started working for Staffing again. their office staff is incredible. They keep me in work and there have never been any issues. So if you need a job I recommend you go to Staffing because I give my highest recommendations.
5 August 2019
Factory work at various locations
Staffing Connection has been a great asset for me in finding experience and work, and they are a great place to start if you need to find some experience. As a student, I struggled to find work for a few months - with Staffing Connection, I was able to find the experience I needed easily, and the people there are friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great work and experience
Cons
You may not be suited into every job you are placed into
great place
I am very grateful that work in the last 3 weeks that I've started is a place of a supportive environment, source of enjoyment even if I have no first hand experience of the work nature itself. I feel grateful for the job and its people for it is a therapy in and of itself.
It is a place of honing one's patience, perseverance, diligence, commitment and dedication. I feel inspired that a matter of even handling a machine takes a lot of patience but also diligence in making sure attention to detail is given. It is a "school" in and of itself as they continue to be a "training ground" not just for work life itself but also the practicality and reality of living a life filled with dedication and motivation. It will always be a place of thanksgiving even if I am only temporary there. As one of the nature also on the job with "sorting", it's a place with "sorts of love".
5 August 2019
We are grateful for your review. We are doing our best to improve our services for the better. We hope to continue to give you the service you deserve.

your feedback means a lot to us.

Thank you.
Great option if you need work
Have done good variety of jobs here, factories, cleaning, always have something on the go. Lots of options and paycheques weekly if you punch in!! Good $$$
Pros
Always something
5 August 2019

your feedback means a lot to us.

Thank you.
they try an underpay you
ive worked for this company for half a year ive had them lie to me about job opportunities multiple times and they have tried to underpay me at least 5 times. if you have any other options take them this is not a good company to work for.
Dont work here
They dont treat you with respect. They're shuttle service is a bunch of loser taxi drivers that drive 110 on side roads to Tottenham.
They are quick to hire you than quick to ignore you.

Dont miss a shift or be sick cause you'll loose all your money.

This place is a joke.
Pros
Cons
2 hours commute time for 14$ an hour
5 August 2019
Ok company for a temp service
Good company will place you right away.
Always look for people. Management seem to have difficulty with communication but over all very good place to work.
Pros
Weekly pay, shuttle bus to Tottenham daily
Cons
Lack of communication between managment
5 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are doing very thing we can to change our services for the better.
Work at random hours
My time at this company can be summarised as this, working at the most random hours of the day not knowing any form of consistency. You could be one day at a cheese factory and the next as a truck driver. Didn't learn anything, management was terrible, the hardest part of the job is wanting to wake up at 3 am in the morning.
Be very careful !!
Staffing Connection won’t always pay wages if you go home sick.

General Manager will not honour terms contained in a contract he wrote.

General Manager is a bully who is used to getting hiw own way. If you stand up for your rights; he will make sure you don’t work again.

This company will find any way to circumvent Ontario Labour Laws and abuses it’s power where WSIB is concerned. If you need a job they’ll find you one but don’t ever expect them to have your back.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Too many to list
5 August 2019
It really terrible and if you don`t
If you say stuff or you but you try contact it horrible to is another way form termination and ok but want money to profits and is not agency that help find work
Pros
none, 24/7 contact
Cons
Very bad condition work
Good selection of jobs
A typical work day is an early start, afternoon finish, usually in a construction or laborer type setting. I am okay with that, Staffing Connection has always been good and finding me work. I appreciate that and would recommend them to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Sometimes the work isn't that great
5 August 2019
Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Alex Burke
- I usually enjoy a typical day at work
-I learned skills to use in the job and rules of working in a factory like Ventura

-My manager was nice and seemed laid back

-The workplace culture was pretty calming, everyone seemed to get along

-The hardest part of the job was having to stand for so long

-The most enjoyable part of the job was getting along with the people I work with
Pros
Get good pay
Cons
Have to usually work at least 8 hours
enjoyed working here
a typical day at work for me is cleaning up yards or sorting hazardous waste. I enjoyed working for sunbelt rentals because they are super friendly and everyone would make jokes and laugh but also work hard.
Pros
amazing people
Cons
slow work at the placements
good place to work
everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. extremely helpful solving any questions or problems i have. the hardest part of the job is chipping concrete but i love it just the same.
Pros
weekly payday
Cons
lots of traveling
5 August 2019
Great place to work. Friendly and helpfull staff
I Work in Ventra plastics. It is a very great place to work. I learned a new things there everyday. And I am still learning there. I Got a job there with the help of staffing connection.It is very good working there. I loved the other staff and employee.The job is little bit of hard but if you want to gain something you have to work hard only. The most enjoyable time is the break time.
Pros
Long break timings
Cons
Some physical work