The Staffing Connection

Working at The Staffing Connection: Latest The Staffing Connection Reviews

Canada90 reviews

stafflongofficehourfriendlypaypeopletime

fun and inclusive

very fun and always on your feet quick hours and fast past they are helpful and will help you be successful in your work field. They are dedicated to helping you on your path

Pros

salary

Cons

far travel

Very accommodating Staff, good speed.

Overall the staff and work environment at The Staffing Connection has been welcoming and very accommodating to my personal needs as an employee. After my initial interview the staff had found a Job for me working in my preferred field promptly and without issue.

Pros

Great Staff

Insights into The Staffing Connection

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

easy process

i had to easy process and everyone was friendly . i sent my resume yesterday and today i already got the opportunity to have a interview . the process was made easy

Did not explain contract

Contract was not explained properly, was fired for calling in for 7 days after working for 6 months. They took a month to send out the first paycheque.

Flawed

The work ethic here is flawed. This is not one business, it is 4. They are all about filling positions. Undesireable roles, but if you accept you accept. The culture is unfortunately extremely dog eat dog. There's no such thing as a life outside of work for them and they expect that same level of dedication from their employees. Not everyone can dedicate their entire existence to a job paying you a fraction above minimum wage.The entire system here is flawed, it preys on people who either don't know better or are desperate. IT's a gritty rough business. Save yourself some dignity.

Horribly run company

This company treats their staff terribly. They constantly add on new tasks (ie: being on call 24-7) but don’t give any added pay or benefits for the extra work. If you question anything or attempt to think for yourself , they threaten to fire you.

Don’t apply

The worst place ever I literally thought I was getting trafficked when i went to the “interview”. Felt like I was in school and it was a really weird process. You basically have to race the other people who applied to get the job. Very weird place.

If I could give this business a 0/5 I would. Horrible work ethics from all management staff.

They are chaotically unorganized and their communication is sub par at best. They treat their staff like actual garbage; if you dare to ask any questions or use your own brain they will penalize you for it. They do not properly train their employees before sending them out to the field and they don’t stipulate clear work hours for work assignments. I do not suggest working with the staffing connection. Try reaching out to these companies ie the factories they have in their roster, and apply yourself. Better pay and benefits that way.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Horrid work ethics in the management staff.

Horrible experience

I went to get work from them and they take forever to analyse people and also talk bad about the people who work through them. They’re simply profiting off of people’s labour and take people for granted. Very rude to deal with. Also if you have something personal to deal with, they always think it’s an excuse. Never going to work through them again and don’t recommend.

Pros

Cons

Very long hours, very demanding, very work focused. Don't give sick leave.

Very productive job

I love doing temp work cause I can get day jobs. There is so much jobs available right now. Come in and they will find you a job. It's easy to apply.

Very Friendly work environment

Everyone at the staffing connection welcomes you with open arms and love, they care for their workers alot no matter your race or culture, very good place to work at makes me feel comfortable

Amazing and caring employees

I felt very welcomed when I came here, and had no problem with the application process, they get you work that YOU want, and it always has worked out perfectly for me.

Pros

Weekly pay

Very helpful and super nice.

I wasn't expecting anything when I made the appointment to look for a job. Instead I assumed it would take a month or 2 then maybe I'll hear something back but, I did the testing (which was very straight forward) and I got a job before I left. The management was really good aswell and all the staff were helpful. The place itself was very calm and easy to do the work.The hardest part about coming here is waiting a little while but they also have calls coming in all the time so you can't really blame them for that because when they do help you, it's very quick.

Pros

Great staff, Very easy

Cons

They got me a good paying job 2hrs after i walked into their office.

Everyone has been most helpful and got me working right away. Full time work, above minimum wage so it's a win win. I would say if you need a job right away, check them out

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Fast paced will get you a job in a day full time or part time

Great place to work will get you a job within the day or week friendly good pay flexiable work hours many job titles to offer any people looking for some work.

Pros

Free gift cards

Don’t apply

To anyone who considers applying to this company just get carpal tunnel now then start working because it’s the most repetitive work there is. Working there is like working at a prison work unit. It will turn you into a zombie just like the rest of the leeches that will suck the will to live straight out of you. The coworkers treat you like as if you were $h!* on a stick. Some will act as a manager because of the years they have worked there. They feel like they have a higher level of entitlement than the other workers that have started or have been working for a few months. It’s not surprising for them to feel that way but it’s how they degrade you and make you feel you’re just an insignificant little speck for every mistake you make. And the management is so unorganized it will scam you for your work and you won’t get fully paid. Reconsider applying please.

Pros

Great if you want to end up in the ER.

Cons

Too many to list.

Everytime I can do the best as a team help with love the work role.

Flexible at working, everytime I work thinking safety and do the best I can, Productive and fun workplace and love for task work with co-ordinator at all time.

Pros

Free launch

Thieves

It's now April, ya - they still have my money from all the way back in January. Absolute thieves. Managers are too busy trying to take extra deductions off everybody's pay cheques to actually do their own work or to be organized enough to remeber to contact anyone they were asked to contact. Truly a Joke agency.

Convenient work while training for something else

This job kept me working while I was in school, I would get a text in class asking if I wanted to work in the afternoon and there was a shuttle to work, All of which was convenient and easy but once I went full time after school and ran into personal hardship there was no appreciation for my history with me and were unwilling to work with me through any interim hardships.

Pros

Convenient

Cons

No loyalty to good workers through interim hardships

Easy work to pickup

All in all it wasn't a bad temp agency, there was room for advancement in which I was hired on contract post 90 days to the employer they had me working for. Also provides a shuttle service to employers in the surrounding area for those who do not have a personal vehicle. I never had an issue with them and my placement was actually one of the best jobs I had in terms of the camaraderie in the workplace, you're respected/greeted with open arms if you showed up and put an honest day's effort in/were not lazy. Definitely not a career path, but it's f/t work to hold you over until you find something more lucrative.

Worst place on earth

Very very corrupt and evil company, they may look like people..... but they are dead human beings kept alive by the maggots writhing inside their bodies.

Pros

Cons

Every conceivable complaint

Official response from The Staffing Connection

5 August 2019
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better.Please feel free reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Staffing Connection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement